Stipe Miocic - "Keaton, I got your back"

Did he really say that shit?

Or is that more dumb ass fake news?

Kid was calling kids at school the N word when he copped shit in return for being a racist sack of shit he had a cry about it.

That is not being bullied.

Typical racist turd loves to talk shit and be a prick but can’t take the heat in return.

I despise people like that.

Fuck this shit. Nothing against the kid and not a cool situation but everyone is jumping on this bandwagon to try get free 'hey look at me, Im such a great person' publicity
Virtue signaling is certainly a thing, but I think people like you are being way too cynical.

I think most of these guys were just very legitimately touched by the kid’s situation, and truly wanted to try and help out in their own little way, maybe get to meet the kid and show him a good time at the gym, and help him out by teaching him self-defense.

I doubt many, if any at all, we’re thinking “Hey, I’ll exploit this situation for PR purposes”. For most their feelings were likely heartfelt.

Humans in general just aren’t as calculating as you imply. We are a very emotionally minded species.

... just shows how great champion Stipe is ...

XI9HAh.gif

Virtue signaling is certainly a thing, but I think people like you are being way too cynical.

I think most of these guys were just very legitimately touched by the kid’s situation, and truly wanted to try and help out in their own little way, maybe get to meet the kid and show him a good time at the gym, and help him out by teaching him self-defense.

I doubt many, if any at all, we’re thinking “Hey, I’ll exploit this situation for PR purposes”. For most their feelings were likely heartfelt.

Humans in general just aren’t as calculating as you imply. We are a very emotionally minded species.

I agree with you. But also, there is the option to PM/DM people without letting the world know about it. But I agree, most people were generally trying to be nice. Crazy how this situation has turned into something ugly now

Kid was calling kids at school the N word when he copped shit in return for being a racist sack of shit he had a cry about it.

That is not being bullied.

Typical racist turd loves to talk shit and be a prick but can’t take the heat in return.

I despise people like that.
source

Did he really say that shit?

Or is that more dumb ass fake news?

Nope he said it. Source is his school and about 50 witnesses. Kids parents are scumbag racists and sadly it has rubbed off on him.

This whole situation went to shit quick, so apparently the kid is a racist, i was on both ends of the bullying espectrum, it builds up character so you don't become a pussy later in life

Where’d you read that?
It seems like the kind of unsubstantiatable jibberish that people seeking confirmation bias propagate.

Nope he said it. Source is his school and about 50 witnesses. Kids parents are scumbag racists and sadly it has rubbed off on him.

Last edited:
Where’d you read that?
It seems like the kind of unsubstantiatable jibberish that people seeking confirmation bias propagate.

Go sniff some Trump farts.

Just google it you twig.

Your probably right on the cynical thing. But it just gets frustrating to see nonstop. I have nothing agaisnt Stipe and all that but it just feels like this stuff is rammed down our throats.

Take for example 2017 had alot of celebrity deaths. Alot of my friends on FB post tributes and RIPs etc when I know they are not even into that persons work. Fishing for likes and status or some shit.

You guys do realize Keaton was bullied for calling his classmates the N-word, that he learned from his mother.

Some of you sound like total losers. "Huh huh, they're just using this kid for free PR." Seriously, shut the fuck up.

Back