Stipe Miocic is mad at the UFC, calls UFC 203 pay 'a slap in the face'

Honestly I thought 600k was a bit high for where he's at in terms of drawing power and number of title defenses. Mighty Mouse would love to have that contract.
I didn't know he was making 600k that's plenty considering he's not known at all.

It's the way of the future ufc.

Fuck the new owners, they're doing the impossible and being bigger cunts than the previous ones.

Them Ferttita locker room bonuses are highly missed.

Can't believe Stipe KOd Werdum and Overeem. Apparently neither can the UFC.

This is the guy Struve completely outclassed on the feet. How in the fuck is he champ?

Reem is a multiple time world champion in MMA and a kickboxing world champion.

He has had awesome fights all over the world and has been a fan favorite for a long time.

Stipe can't expect to make more money than Reem. Reem would almost certainly draw more than Stipe as champ. He should have just said I want more money, because Overeem is worth every penny they spend on him. I think that they should add another $500,000 to both their paychecks.

Also, can't the bulk of his pay come from PPV points? Become a draw and earn more.

Last edited:
Overeem might have lost, but his name has more value than Stipe.
Overeem fight for years and people pay to see him fight, win or lose is secundair for a lot a people. Stipe just doesn't have this.

600k for being champ in a division full of old or fat guys....

Because everyone comes out to see a Miocic fight right? He should test the free market, get a reality check on his value.

how about get athletic and play in the NFL.

oh wait, thats why ur a heavyweight in the UFC.
I understand your point but I was thinking it's probably a lot easier to play in the NFL. What are the skills a guy in a defensive line needs to have? Besides being big and athletic? Becoming an MMA champ is a lot harder and demands much more skills and training.

So at the end of te day is clearly not abou the money or being an A, B, C or whatever level athlete. The guy is a fighter, so he wants to fight.

how about get athletic and play in the NFL.

oh wait, thats why ur a heavyweight in the UFC.
Correction, that's why "ur" the heavyweight champion

Compared to this guy, every UFC fighter (including Nelson) looks athletic:

68246464.jpg

Back