Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

Stipe better hope Brock pops or else that rematch ain't happening

most dominant HW champ, if there's anyone that would deserve an immediate rematch, it's him. but he won't get it. aldo kindly asks you to join the club

Lol. He isn’t getting a rematch. Doesn’t he realize he fights in the ufc?
This. And I'm not buying that he didn't know about this before it went down. If he would have won, he would have been the one fighting Lesnar.

He's the best heavyweight in the history of the UFC

To say he doesn't deserve an instant rematch is already stupid, but to say that and then be okay with cormier fighting Brock instead is straight up retard level brain power

Best HW in one of the shallowest times the UFC HW has ever had.

UFC’s HW division currently consists of past their prime fighters like Overeem, Hunt, and Arlovski, and raw talent that’s not ready yet like Ngannou and Lewis.

Maybe if he hadn’t been brutally KO’d it’d be more reasonable for an instant rematch.

Miocic said the only conversation he and UFC president Dana White have had since the Cormier fight was immediately afterward, when White apologized for Lesnar entering the Octagon and his ensuing shoving match with Cormier. Miocic said the apology didn't mean much.

"It was like a two-second conversation, he apologized for everything that happened in the cage," Miocic said. "I just said, 'Whatever.' The apology didn't mean anything. That's what they want to happen."

Watch Dana trash Miocic soon and throw him under the bus like he did with Ngannau

I'm not even hyped for this DC brock fight. it's a freakshow. would much rather having DC facing blaydes

Facts:
  • UFC is a joke and is dying
  • DC is a crybaby cheater who is ducking the real contenders
<DCrying>
  • Lesnar is a steroid monkey who is a fraud, his fans are mentally challenged
  • The ones pushing for that fight or even accepting it are idiots who have no respect whatsoever for the sport
  • Stipe is the man and definitely deserves the rematch, and GOD LORD, change that fucking ridiculous eye-poke rule giving the fighter affected 5 minutes to recover ffs
Who got an instant rematch after losing the title besides JJ?
Cody? And he had 0 defenses. Stipe has the RECORD of consecutive defenses.

While I agree with him about the Brock Lesnar fight I don't think he deserves a rematch.

IT was a first round finish but he does deserve a rematch IMO. He had the longest run and I would hate to see DC retire without Stipe getting another crack..

But isn't DC kind of right when he says Stipe will be a champion again, in the not too distant future? DC vs. Brock, DC wins, DC retires, Stipe fights for vacant belt. Stipe is champ? Something along those lines?

he's right, they are desperate for PPV buys...
because your boring ass killed the fuckin division, and now brock is back to fix the mess

Best HW in one of the shallowest times the UFC has ever had.

Maybe if he hadn’t been brutally KO’d it’d be more reasonable for an instant rematch.
JJ got thoroughly dominated and Garbrandt got KO'd too

What's your point? And I'm not the one to make excuses, I haven't even spoke on the eye pokes cuz it's not my style, but Stipe does make the point himself

Make the rematch

But no, cormier would rather fight fucking shogun and then Brock. Not gus, Blaydes, Volkov, or Stipe... not real contenders. Shogun then Brock.

Embarrassing

There should not be a rematch. Brock should not get the title shot.

I remember everyone was getting mad when everyone was getting immediate rematches a year or so ago. Although I would like to see an immediate rematch with Stipe against Cormier, I think it's probably for the best that he doesn't get one, despite him deserving it than anyone else.

LOL at Stipe saying "I didn't think that's what the UFC was all about" referring to the Lesnar WWE circus. Duhhh. He must not have been paying much attention.

Back