Stipe is overrated

If he's overrated , then what does that say about JDS , Hunt , Werdum , Overeem ? ....
They are all far from their primes and Werdum has the best chin out of all four of them and that's saying something, not particularly anything good either.

No
Not overrated
He has always been called such things, like the genius who started this thread
Literally, he is underrated
Loved all the Nagoon fanboys who underated Stipe
Really love the ones peeing their pants because Stipe won the fight as he wanted
Don't like him, don't watch him
He is above average
He keeps winning
I admire him and wish for his continued success
He wasn't underrated everyone thought Ngannou would beat him because of his KO power. We didn't think Stipe would avoid stand up with Ngannou for 5 rounds, but after being clobbered with one punch that left him looking like a hills have eyes creature, he wisely avoided further striking. We knew he wouldn't finish Ngannou though because Stipe isn't that skilled to combat Ngannous physicality to that extent.

They are all far from their primes and Werdum has the best chin out of all four of them and that's saying something, not particularly anything good either.

Wait wait .... aren't you the one that wants to blow cokehead Jones ? i find it ironic you could criticise any fighter when you support that cheating douchebag.

tenor.gif

I don't think stipe is strong enough to hold either of them down, especially Anthony Joshua. I don't think Stipe would even manage to land a take down on him.
You're kidding right? LMAO D1 wrestling UFC champion can't hold down a pro boxer? Are you new?!

I don't think stipe is strong enough to hold either of them down, especially Anthony Joshua. I don't think Stipe would even manage to land a take down on him.

Stipe is a deceptively strong fuck. Look at the difference between how he and Overeem fared in the clinch with Ngannou even before Francis gassed.

When I fighter makes the rest of the division look like crap it usually means they are really just that much better...Silva did the same thing and everyone made up reason why he wasn't that good, bottom line is he is fighting the best in the world and winning, which means he is the best in the world.

He's not the heavyweight goat if he were winning back in 2012- 2013when Cain and JDS were in their primes you could make a case for being a heavyweight top 10 but he's fighting in the weakest division in MMA history, and that division is as weak as it's ever been.
So Cain is GOAT because he faced the same two guys during three years in Bigfoot and JDS ?

Bigfoot and JDS is for you a better resume than Werdum, Arlovski, Overeem, Hunt, JDS and Ngannou ?

Stipe will have to beat Cain before he hasn't respect.
For that, Cain, like Jones, should at least be legalized to fight in an MMA organization. Both have a tendency to be injured or juiced. Meanwhile Stipe knocks people out and derails hyoe trains.

Stipe is legend and definitely better then CroCop

Back