Stipe is overrated

He is a stiff arm puncher with horrible technique.

He is slow & predictable.
His punches come fast and aggressively with the best boxing technique we've seen at heavyweight in MMA.

His feet are incredibly fast in all directions, in, out and side to side. Defensively his footwork is the best we've seen at heavyweight in MMA. Offensively he was able to completely stalk, hunt and destroy legendary strikers like Overeem, dos Santos and Hunt almost solely due to his footwork. He embarrassed Ngannou using feet and head movement on top of much faster hands and technique that is better by miles.

so slow and predictabe

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

His punches come fast and aggressively with the best boxing technique we've seen at heavyweight in MMA.

His feet are incredibly fast in all directions, in, out and side to side. Defensively his footwork is the best we've seen at heavyweight in MMA. Offensively he was able to completely stalk, hunt and destroy legendary strikers like Overeem, dos Santos and Hunt almost solely due to his footwork. He embarrassed Ngannou using feet and head movement on top of much faster hands and technique that is better by miles.

Lol no.

He is slow and stiff and wanted nothing to do with ngannous sloppy stand up so he wrestle fucked him for 5 rounds.

lol, stipe is top 3 ufc hw ever with cain and JDS

He wrestled fucked ngannou.

Stipe has below average boxing.
Such a weird dynamic people like you create. You either know what you're saying is false or you know you don't know what you're talking about. I don't understand what you gain from this.

One of the sick mice in the experiment, I guess.

Such a weird dynamic people like you create. You either know what you're saying is false or you know you don't know what you're talking about. I don't understand what you gain from this.

One of the sick mice in the experiment, I guess.

He had Ngannou gassed out long before he was willing to strike with him. Most of the first round he was back pedaling and defending, not even attempting to counter. He also lost to Overeem and Struve in the standup. Both guys dropped him.

It's like saying Cain could maul JDS on the feet..no he grapple fucked him and gassed him out. The time he tried to strike with him before grapplefucking him he all saw what happened (I mean it was a free card so surely no one missed that one).

He is stiff & sloppy with below average boxing and a little bit of power.

Striking consists mostly in spamming 1-2s

He has no footwork and telegraphs all of his punches

All his KO wins are against out of prime shot fighters.

The one live body in ngannou, he layed and prayed to a decision.

also

Stefan-Struve-HWT-picture-675x400.jpg

HW divisions has always been shit, stipe = fedor 2.0.

He had Ngannou gassed out long before he was willing to strike with him. Most of the first round he was back pedaling and defending, not even attempting to counter. He also lost to Overeem and Struve in the standup. Both guys dropped him.

It's like saying Cain could maul JDS on the feet..no he grapple fucked him and gassed him out. The time he tried to strike with him before grapplefucking him he all saw what happened (I mean it was a free card so surely no one missed that one).
He destroyed Ngannou standing up in every single round and hurt him multiple times. Wasn't close on the feet.

He out struck Overeem 3 to 1 standing up. Again, wasn't close on the feet. Overeem set up and landed one strike that dropped Stipe and was otherwise out classed. Same with junior. Hunt. Werdum.

They were all outclassed on the feet. Watch the tape.

He destroyed Ngannou standing up in every single round and hurt him multiple times. Wasn't close on the feet.

He out struck Overeem 3 to 1 standing up. Again, wasn't close on the feet. Overeem set up and landed one strike that dropped Stipe and was otherwise out classed. Same with junior. Hunt. Werdum.

Frankie outstruck T City 27 to 3 but lost.

He has been outclassed multiple times in the stand up by terrible strikers like Struve and Ngannou, who just swings wildly for the KO.

stipe has mediocre stand up

Can't believe this bum called out Anthony Joshua.

If he's overrated , then what does that say about JDS , Hunt , Werdum , Overeem ? ....

Back