Stipe is overrated

I'll never get the point of trolling for the sole purpose of getting off by receiving replies such as "stfu troll".

Is it some sort of masochism?

I don't hate Stipe.

I hate the fact that he considers himself the GOAT after beating out of prime fighters and laying and praying Ngannou.

When did he say that? And he certainly has a good argument for it, especially in recent times.

As I said, he has a good argument. I don't do GOAT talk rly but he's talking about UFC history specifically.

Beating out of prime fighters and laying n praying on a 40+ year old ngannou does not make you GOAT.

look at his resume. full of old shot fighters.

You're sad. He beat your Boy Ngannou and Cain is inexistant in today 's HW picture.

Stipe is the UFC HW GOAT deal with it bro, and please don't rewrite history :

Werdum just beat Cain and was supposed to beat Stipe

Arlovski was on a winning streak.

Overeem was supoosed to kill Stipe.

JDS was back after Rothwell and people were claiming he was going to be a war.

Ngannou was the next big thing and Stipe was supposed to sleep that night.

Hunt hits hard and Stipe is hittable (lol)

And Stipe KO'd all of them or dominated thel like crazy.

Werdum is scared each time he hears firemen's trucks

DEAL WITH IT STIPE GOAT

I don't hate Stipe.

I hate the fact that he considers himself the GOAT after beating out of prime fighters and laying and praying Ngannou.

Im curious who you think is the GOAT

Beating out of prime fighters and laying n praying on a 40+ year old ngannou does not make you GOAT.

look at his resume. full of old shot fighters.

He beat your favourite fighters. Deal with it. Oh yeah and if you are going to call a 31-year old 40, provide some evidence. If you can't appreciate Stipe schooling Ngannou and completely neutralizing him, you just might be a casual. HW is a shallow division, that doesn't mean he can't consider himself the GOAT HW.

Im curious who you think is the GOAT

1wKt5b0.jpg

I'm not really a fan of the term overrated but in Stipe's case it's very deserved I find him to be a good and very basic HW in a weak division he just trains hard and has grit. N'gannou was out of his league and Stipe should've finished and never saw 5rds and came out looking worse visually than the guy who lost, I find him unimpressive.

Stipe is basically the Chris Weidman of heavyweight with his chin still in tact and (somewhat) better cardio.

He's above average in power and wrestling and has a strong will to win. His skills are above average and his fight IQ is very high. Thus he stays composed and implements his game plan.

If Overeem didn't have a brain fart (and a shot chin), he could have took Stipe out. But reality is reality.

The mental gymnastics people make to keep the wall around their mind intact.
Stipe is the first UFC heavyweight to defend his title 3 times. An incredible feat. So many heavyweights could KO him.
Looking at other promotions, Bellator; ACB; LFA; KSW etc you'd think the other heavyweights would beat him.
Well, once they are under USADA you realise Stipe is legit.

Stipe has beaten Werdum, Overeem, JDS, and Ngannou. Cain beat Brock then lost the belt to JDS then beat Bigfoot, JDS, Bigfoot again, JDS again then lost to Werdum. I don't really like Cain but he is better than Cain and everyone claims Cain is one of the best HWs in the UFC.

Not sure I would say Stipe is overrated just not as well rounded as some of the other divisions champs, which is par for the course in the HW division.

welcome to sherdog ts,and inevitably ,goodbye.

Back