Stipe is clearly the hw mma goat “if” he beat Cormier.

He beats DC n Cain ........ yeah GOAT GOAT.

Not at all and actually contrary

Everyone was not on the same doses and levels of peds. Some weren't even taken it or on low doses due to health concerns and you can see the physiques, that doesn't take a rocket scientist

Pride was also corrupted by the yakuza. Not even close to a even playing field

In the US, Fedor hasnt even looked half as strong as his old Pride self. You should be lucky people even consider Fedor the HW Goat over Stipe

Your logic is dumb lol.

I guess it's a more even playing field under USADA where some people cheat, some people get caught, some people dont, some are clean, some of them (Vitor) get their test results covered up by the UFC.

You are delusional

in conclusion: you are an idiot...

Fedor: 10 years of dominance.
Stipe 3 title defenses...

Please delete your account.

Can't bring up the 10 years dominance when the guy was fighting people like HMC, Zuluzhino, Ogawa, TK, Yuji Nagata.

Every single guy Stipe has fought since winning the title has been top 5

Awful thread. And I'm a big stipe fan who thinks hes close to fedor. Also, cains nowhere fucking close lol

Prime Cain beats Stipe, also Werdum not running in like an idiot beats Stipe.

Cain is the GOAT HW

He avenged his loss against JDS and would've most likely defended his loss against Werdum had he not have gotten injured.

Hopefully when DC beats Stipe his cancerous fans go away and quit worshiping him as if he's this unbeatable god just because he beat a green Ngannou in which he couldn't finish for 5 rounds despite Ngannou being terribly gassed and in a bad position pretty much the whole fight lmao.
Cain isnt even fucking top 5 my god.

Your logic is dumb lol.

I guess it's a more even playing field under USADA where some people cheat, some people get caught, some people dont, some are clean, some of them (Vitor) get their test results covered up by the UFC.

You are delusional

You're projecting and calling a stranger names because they don't agree with you tells me all I need to know about you.

So my last response to you is to piss off and get Fedor's pale red prick out of your mouth

Can't bring up the 10 years dominance when the guy was fighting people like HMC, Zuluzhino, Ogawa, TK, Yuji Nagata.

Every single guy Stipe has fought since winning the title has been top 5

Sure you can because he fought a lot of other people too

<DirkMavs>

Nag is a hyped no one, overeem is over.. Got handled by nag, Werdum is solid at times but not as solid as nog was.. And arlovski was a far better fighter when Fedor knocked him unconscious. 10 years without losing a round > anyone who lost to skyscraper by KO and hasn't even come close to 27 unbeaten streak. Stipe must appreciate ur nuthuggery tho.

If he beat Cormier( the best lhw of all tine) then he’s no doubt the greatest hw of all time.defend the title 4 times(more than Cain and fedor) And got the best top wins in hw.

Title defenses:
Stipe:4(if he beat cormier)
Cain:3
Fedor:3
Winner stipe

Top wins
Stipe: prime and most evolved version of werdum on 6 fight winning streak after beating Cain, Francis Ngannou, semi prime jds, Arlovski on 6 fight winning streak,most technical version of Overeem on 4 fight winning streak,out of physical prime mark hunt,And prime cormier(if he beat him)

Cain: prime jds x 2,roid Bigfoot x2, past physical prime big nog,brock

Fedor: prime big nog x 2, prime Cro Cop,prime Arlovski,out of shapes Sylvia,40 years old past prime Coleman,past prime Randleman.

Comparasions
Cain vs stipe
Prime jds > Francis Ngannou.
Werdum > prime or not prime big nog.
Cormier> roidfoot.
Economicalreem > brock

Stipe vs fedor:
Current werdum > big nog.
Economicalreem > Cro Cop
Cormier > Coleman.
Prime Arlovski > semi prime Arlovski on 6 fight winning streak.
Jds > Sylvia.
Ngannou > Randleman.

Winner : stipe

Losses:
Stipe:2
Cain: 2
Fedor:5

Winner: tie between stipe and cain

Conclusion: stipe deafened the title more than any hw in mma history and got the best resume in hw history
Hahaha did you just say a win over overeem is greater than big nog?

What about fedors wins over schilt which is a greater win than ngannou. Or Rogers which is equal to Ngannou. Or Arona? Or Hunt?

It appears easy to look at it that way but no athletic commission and testing means quite the opposite....

Because of how dangerous taking PEDs are, not every fighter was on them and many taking different levels of doses based on their pay and tolerance.

So you can have a guy on HGH and stacks of roids facing another guy just taking a testosterone booster...I mean, the mixtures are endless
You are intentionally being stupid, dude.

Are you a fucking doctor now? Take PEDs is dangerous? That's your generalized conclusion?

A bunch of what is classified as 'PEDs' in mma are actual hospital-prescribed treatments. Not that I'm pro-steroids, but you need to stop saying dumb shit especially generalizing it like that.

The issue is not with the ethics with using steroids and other PEDs. Its about cheating. If it is allowed, then there is no cheating, whether you want to take it or not is up to you- just like it is up to you how much you want to invest in training camps, nutritionists, diet, bringing experts from around the globe... etc.

You are intentionally being stupid, dude.

Are you a fucking doctor now? Take PEDs is dangerous? That's your generalized conclusion?

A bunch of what is classified as 'PEDs' in mma are actual hospital-prescribed treatments. Not that I'm pro-steroids, but you need to stop saying dumb shit especially generalizing it like that.

The issue is not with the ethics with using steroids and other PEDs. Its about cheating. If it is allowed, then there is no cheating, whether you want to take it or not is up to you- just like it is up to you how much you want to invest in training camps, nutritionists, diet, bringing experts from around the globe... etc.

Read the first line and refuse to read the rest of your post. Nice waste of time typing. Now fuck off

Read the first line and refuse to read the rest of your post. Nice waste of time typing. Now fuck off
How self-centered of you to think that this is all about you.

No, kiddo, its not for you. Its to put you in your place so that others reading realize how stupid you are and in turn don't take your bullshit seriously.

That's about it. ciao.

Cormier..and for some people, Stipe will need to take a Delorean back to 2010 and defeat "prime" Cain. Anything else and Stipe isn't worthy.

I don't have that data anymore but all that matters is the rankings up to Rogers as he didnt beat anybody top 10 after that

- I'm simply calling out this retroactive analysis of fighters as unfair. So if the OP wants to make this argument they need to use complete data - which is rankings at the time. there were multiple rankings even back then so it's not simple.

Maybe someone will dig that old post up as it's far more analytical than this

EDIT:

Here's one incompelte source

Good find on that list. A lot of those numbers are really questionable... but like you said, it depends on who's doing the rankings. They're most likely somewhere in the ballpark though.

Anywayz... My method has nothing to do with TS or the OP. It's my personal method for defining whether a GOAT point should be given for a particular fight. Fedor is by far the most challenging GOAT to do this for.

I don't understand how you can ignore what happens to a fighter after they fight the GOAT. It shows where they were truly at. It takes something away from the win for example if that person never wins another fight against top competition. It shows they were washed up all ready. It wasn't the excellence of the GOAT, it was the person's personal decline. However, if that same person showed up in very obvious top looking form when they fought the GOAT then that would over rule my method even if that person never won another fight in their life. Hope that makes sense.

Coleman is a perfect example of his post Fedor fight record proving he was washed up. It's real easy to just throw Coleman up & say he was ranked 4th at the time of their first fight, so that's a legit win for Fedor. His history after that fight though tells the story of an old man in his twilight. You see some of the build up to his decline prior to the Fedor fight... but at the time we all were just speculating if he still had it. Afterward, we knew he had lost a step... but it's what happened in the other fights after that fight that tells us the true story. It wasn't just Fedor's greatness that beat Coleman. It's that Coleman had gotten old & was not the same Coleman.

In their first fight, Coleman was off a really nice win streak on paper... & I don't doubt he was ranked 4th at the time. however, what the ranking doesn't show is that he took 2 years off after his loss to Nog, he came back to beat a twilight version of Don Frye... & then took another year off before fighting Fedor. So Coleman was 3 years removed from his win streak at the time. Something happened in those 3 years... & it's evidenced by his record after those 3 years.

Last edited:
Prime Cain beats Stipe, also Werdum not running in like an idiot beats Stipe.

Cain is the GOAT HW
tenor.gif

• Werdum owned Cain methodically and technically
  • Stipe owned Werdum methodically and technically
  • Stipe was an underdog against Francis, who he owned, methodically and technically

10 years dominance over bunch of cans(not all)
Stipe got better top wins and defend the title more.

Top wins: stipe
Less loss:stipe
Defended the title more: stipe

Fac: 10 years winning streak doesn’t make you immune to a fighter that has better resume and defended the title more

Pls delete your useless comment and stop living in the past.

Fedor won and dominated his division against the top of his division for a decade.
he beat everyone there was.

Stipe lost to journeymen.

you are a triggered blind hater...

Last edited:
10 years in Pride...

where they didn't have any type of athletic commission and in a orgainization that encouraged fighters to use PED's
10 years in Pride, where all the best fighters were....
and what you said applied to everyone, so your excuses is irrelevant

Back