Stipe is clearly the hw mma goat “if” he beat Cormier.

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he beat Cormier( the best lhw of all tine) then he’s no doubt the greatest hw of all time.defend the title 4 times(more than Cain and fedor) And got the best top wins in hw.

Title defenses:
Stipe:4(if he beat cormier)
Cain:3
Fedor:3
Winner stipe

Top wins
Stipe: prime and most evolved version of werdum on 6 fight winning streak after beating Cain, Francis Ngannou, semi prime jds, Arlovski on 6 fight winning streak,most technical version of Overeem on 4 fight winning streak,out of physical prime mark hunt,And prime cormier(if he beat him)

Cain: prime jds x 2,roid Bigfoot x2, past physical prime big nog,brock

Fedor: prime big nog x 2, prime Cro Cop,prime Arlovski,out of shapes Sylvia,40 years old past prime Coleman,past prime Randleman.

Comparasions
Cain vs stipe
Prime jds > Francis Ngannou.
Werdum > prime or not prime big nog.
Cormier> roidfoot.
Economicalreem > brock

Stipe vs fedor:
Current werdum > big nog.
Economicalreem > Cro Cop
Cormier > Coleman.
Prime Arlovski > semi prime Arlovski on 6 fight winning streak.
Jds > Sylvia.
Ngannou > Randleman.

Winner : stipe

Losses:
Stipe:2
Cain: 2
Fedor:5

Winner: tie between stipe and cain

Conclusion: stipe deafened the title more than any hw in mma history and got the best resume in hw history

in conclusion: you are an idiot...

Fedor: 10 years of dominance.
Stipe 3 title defenses...

Please delete your account.

argle bargle

in conclusion: you are an idiot...

Please delete your account.
10 years dominance over bunch of cans(not all)
Stipe got better top wins and defend the title more.

Top wins: stipe
Less loss:stipe
Defended the title more: stipe

Fac: 10 years winning streak doesn’t make you immune to a fighter that has better resume and defended the title more

Pls delete your useless comment and stop living in the past.

He already is the GOAT. Pounds the piss out of economy automobiles with his fists.

And, he will KO DC in round one.

0BVDX8g.gif

10 years in Pride...

where they didn't have any type of athletic commission and in a orgainization that encouraged fighters to use PED's

Damn only 4 title defenses make you goat. Can't argue it cause you said ufc goat but damn that's a low bar

**Edit- you said mma hw goat, gtfo

The OP left things out of Fedor's resume. But the argument that any UFC champ has to match his ten year record is absurd. that's like saying Woodley has to match Askren's record. It's apples and oranges and strength of competition is what matters.

I'm not sure Stipe passes Fedor with a win over DC. Actually I'm pretty surethat he doesn't. I'd like to see Stipe get 6 straight successful defenses before comparing him to Fedor.

Damn only 4 title defenses make you goat. Can't argue it cause you said ufc goat but damn that's a low bar

**Edit- you said mma hw goat, gtfo

Fedor had nog, Heath herring, and a green cro cop.

The OP left things out of Fedor's resume. But the argument that any UFC champ has to match his ten year record is absurd. that's like saying Woodley has to match Askren's record. It's apples and oranges and strength of competition is what matters.

I'm not sure Stipe passes Fedor with a win over DC. Actually I'm pretty surethat he doesn't. I'd like to see Stipe get 6 straight successful defenses before comparing him to Fedor.
<36>
Who did I left out in fedor resume? Hendo and bigfoot?

Crushing cans and freak show fights in an org that doesn't even test for PED's makes Fedor a non-contender for HW GOAT. Sorry everyone swinging from PRIDE's nuts, but that org was a complete joke in retrospect. Fun to watch, but ultimately sits somewhere between the UFC and WWE in legitimacy.

Not yet. 2 more title defenses, DC and Cain. IF he gets by both those guys, he's got it.

Fedor has 6 defenses if you count WAMMA belt as the extension of PRIDE HW belt. Sylvia, Arlovski and Rogers had the belt on the line. PRIDE + WAMMA period was 6 years, from 2003 to 2009. He also won 2 Rings tournaments in late 2001-early 2002.

Stipe won NAFFS championship in 2011. He has been in the UFC from 2011 (7 years) and has 4 defenses. While he does have 1 bad loss and 1 close and avenged loss in the UFC, I think they can be offset by the quality of competition.

Stipe is obviously the UFC HW GOAT but I think he needs 2 more defenses to get ahead of Fedor in overall MMA.

If he beat Cormier( the best lhw of all tine) then he’s no doubt the greatest hw of all time.defend the title 4 times(more than Cain and fedor) And got the best top wins in hw.

Title defenses:
Stipe:4(if he beat cormier)
Cain:3
Fedor:3
Winner stipe

Top wins
Stipe: prime and most evolved version of werdum on 6 fight winning streak after beating Cain, Francis Ngannou, semi prime jds, Arlovski on 6 fight winning streak,most technical version of Overeem on 4 fight winning streak,out of physical prime mark hunt,And prime cormier(if he beat him)

Cain: prime jds x 2,roid Bigfoot x2, past physical prime big nog,brock

Fedor: prime big nog x 2, prime Cro Cop,prime Arlovski,out of shapes Sylvia,40 years old past prime Coleman,past prime Randleman.

Comparasions
Cain vs stipe
Prime jds > Francis Ngannou.
Werdum > prime or not prime big nog.
Cormier> roidfoot.
Economicalreem > brock

Stipe vs fedor:
Current werdum > big nog.
Economicalreem > Cro Cop
Cormier > Coleman.
Prime Arlovski > semi prime Arlovski on 6 fight winning streak.
Jds > Sylvia.
Ngannou > Randleman.

Winner : stipe

Losses:
Stipe:2
Cain: 2
Fedor:5

Winner: tie between stipe and cain

Conclusion: stipe deafened the title more than any hw in mma history and got the best resume in hw history
pro fightfinder fan right here

<36>
Who did I left out in fedor resume? Hendo and bigfoot?

longevity dumbass - for an undersized HW that's no small feat.

plus both Arlovski and Sylvia weren't that far removed from their UFC reigns

plus not all of the opponents you ignored were cans.

There's no way a guy with three title defenses to his name and a loss to Struve is close to GOAT

Fedor had nog, Heath herring, and a green cro cop.

Stipe has a chinny Overeem, a green as fk ngannou, a shot JDS and a werdum that didn't even think he was a threat.

Back