Stipe calling out DC again.

No point in waiting so long. Stipe is available to fight now, Blaydes and Ngannou are fighting this weekend. Plus, Stipe already beat Ngannou.
Right but who do you want him to fight in the top 10 he has not already beat or is not on a losing streak ?

How about DC stop being a pussy and give the man his rematch! Stipe was nice enough to give DC a chance to fight for his Heavyweight belt so DC should return the favor.

Right but who do you want him to fight in the top 10 he has not already beat or is not on a losing streak ?
Well, in terms of rankings he should fight Derrick Lewis who is currently number 2.

It would make the most sense since both guys lost to DC in their last fight and both were on a winning streak before that.

lol @ stipe posting probably the only clean shot he landed and it didn't even graze DC, at this point DC should take the fight and k.o him again because Stipe's shit defense and shaky chin ain't goin nowhere

Gonna be hilarious when Cain smokes him. I wonder how he will convey his belief that he's the best HW ever then.

cain.gif

I like Stipe and he's an exciting fighter but he needs to STFU and let DC get his big payday. Plus his callouts have been as boring as his personality. He needs to fight Cain or whoever and once DC destroys Brock then retires, he'll get his shot at the vacant title.

Last edited:
Never understood why Stipe doesn’t post the picture where DC pokes him, he would gain some sympathy.

images

Mioci-and-Cormier.png

Well, in terms of rankings he should fight Derrick Lewis who is currently number 2.
But Lewis has had 2 fight in less than a month ... and i dont think the Guy want to fight soon and the ufc neither

How about DC stop being a pussy and give the man his rematch! Stipe was nice enough to give DC a chance to fight for his Heavyweight belt so DC should return the favor.
Lol, as if Stipe had a choice on who fought for his belt.

But I agree that DC should give him a rematch. I'm not usually for immediate rematchs unless it was really close, but all of those eyepokes kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.

But Lewis has had 2 fight in less than a month ... and i dont think the Guy want to fight soon and the ufc neither
So you think Blaydes or Ngannou will want to fight any sooner? Doesn't make sense. They are both fighting this weekend.

good for him.

the only way you get shit done in this business is to speak up and ask. get the fans behind you. get dana to pay attention. get dc's attention.

stipe;s my guy. DC did him dirty. i would rather have seen dc-stipe than dc-lewis.

stipe has some die hard fans in cleveland. that walkout he had in cleveland still sends goosebumps up my spine to this day. he's the man. one of my favorite ufc fighters as a person. and he defended the belt 3 times. more than anyone else.

he deserves this shit.

So you think Blaydes or Ngannou will want to fight any sooner? Doesn't make sense. They are both fighting this weekend.
UFC wants Stipe to fight Cain, he probably got contract to sign that's why he's calling out DC. I wouldn't want to fight Cain either..

DC will never have the balls to step into flaming house. Stipe is twice as man as DC is.

Stipe should be calling out DC until DC signs his next contract. He's got nothing to lose.

Considering I don’t think the Brock fight is going to happen, then I do think DC should give Stipe the rematch.

Based on their first fight though, I don’t see how Stipe can win. I see him getting KO’d again by DC.

Get in line, Stipe. You got KO’d in round 1 by a guy half your size.

Yep i believe both guys want to fight for The belt has soon has possible

Back