Stipe by (T)KO within 3 rounds

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Having considered all aspects of this fight I am happy to make this my final prediction.

The latest GBH hype train / UFC 'experiment' is way overhyped, way too arrogant and is simply out of his depth at this level. He doesn't have the cardio, he doesn't have the technical boxing and footwork, he doesn't have the depth or quality of experience, I'm not sold on his defensive grappling even though he does have good TDD against low tier opponents. Ngannou is clearly going to lose and Stipe's getting that HW defence record.

014_Stipe_Miocic.0.0.jpg

How can you assume Stipe has better skills if Ngannou has never really been tested yet?

Rooting for Stipe so I'd be down with that.

But yeah, Ngannou first round KO.

How can you assume Stipe has better skills if Ngannou has never really been tested yet?

statistically the proven great fighter is a safer bet than the talented, unproven fighter who may or may not be great.

All you Stipe supporters place the fucking bets.

So I can get better value than -180 for Ngannou.

I can’t shake the thought that if Francis lands he’s going to either KO or at least comprise Stipe........and I think he’ll land.

That said Stipe is as legit a HW champ as they come. If he can box smart the first couple of rounds and keep away from that night ending strike from Francis he’s got the experience and skills to take the win.

I’m on the fence. Also like both guys and their background stories. Will be happy and sad either way!

Correlations, and that fact Stipe has proven himself competent in every major facet of the game.

Having considered all aspects of this fight I am happy to make this my final prediction.

The latest GBH hype train / UFC 'experiment' is way overhyped, way too arrogant and is simply out of his depth at this level. He doesn't have the cardio, he doesn't have the technical boxing and footwork, he doesn't have the depth or quality of experience, I'm not sold on his defensive grappling even though he does have good TDD against low tier opponents. Ngannou is clearly going to lose and Stipe's getting that HW defence record.

014_Stipe_Miocic.0.0.jpg
You're probably wrong

But OP claimed Stipe had more skills. No one knows yet.
Stipe has clearly exhibited more skill in his fights. Francis has exhibited headhunting. Until proven otherwise, the default position to take is that Stipe is likely the more skilled, better-conditioned, and well-rounded fighter.

Yup, all things are possible. Thanks Capt. Obvious.

Within three rounds?! That's quite a prediction

I'd say Stipe TKO Round 1

Both hit hard, but Stipe will find it's target first.

My prediction is someone will be winning until they lose .. And the W will happen within 5 rounds

IDK, I just watched Stipe vs JDS, and Stipe was just hunting down JDS with no set up, I think he loses

Back