Stipe being a goof

He's 24 hours a goof. I really like him, but I couldn't live with someone that goofy 24 hrs haha

He gets shit on constantly for being media shy and awkward, but he's actually a pretty funny dude when he's just being himself with his own circle.

Likeable character, and a good guy.

funniest moment in embedded history imo

Stipe is classy, real, honest and yes... A quite cool guy.

While Ngannou is so cringy, fake... The interview in embedded where he doesn't want to seat next to Stipe...

He looks like a scripted figure by Dana and that is just shiiiiiiiit.

WAR STIPE

He gets shit on constantly for being media shy and awkward, but he's actually a pretty funny dude when he's just being himself with his own circle.

Likeable character, and a good guy.

He should change his nickname to 'Stone Cold', crack two beers at each press conference and drive a milk truck...

All jokes aside, someone who is as good of a fighter as him and works as a firefighter in a 9 to 5 should be appreciated.

The smallest and the largest male champions in the UFC are the most humble and down to earth.

funniest moment in embedded history imo
i don't really watch it

but watched a video 2 days ago where DC apparently used the dog brush to brush his daughters hair once
that was pretty <Lmaoo>

All jokes aside, someone who is as good of a fighter as him and works as a firefighter in a 9 to 5 should be appreciated.
Not trying to bash your post but most firefighters work A, B or C shifts and they're all 24 hour shifts. The cycle repeats and you work 24 on, 48 off. Each week you end up working different days as it rotates.

Pretty cool hours if you can find part time work as well, which Stipe clearly has done...

Not trying to bash your post but most firefighters work A, B or C shifts and they're all 24 hour shifts. The cycle repeats and you work 24 on, 48 off. Each week you end up working different days as it rotates.

Pretty cool hours if you can find part time work as well, which Stipe clearly has done...

That's fine, I've never been a firefighter, but still you got to respect civil servicemen like that. Stipe seems like a good guy all around.

The smallest and the largest male champions in the UFC are the most humble and down to earth.

Yeah man. Nice observation. Never thought about it this way.

God save us from a Colby or Perry era. I mean Colby is probably the only human being with a negative IQ. Just enough brain cells to prevent him from drinking water from the toilet, not enough to produce any reasonable thoughts.

MMA needs more STIPES and Mighty Mouses!

That's fine, I've never been a firefighter, but still you got to respect civil servicemen like that. Stipe seems like a good guy all around.
Some places do split shifts up like that but it tends to create a lot of tension because of the disparity in calls during different times of the day. Whereas this way you are all getting the same deal as the days rotate with the weeks and the years.

Some places do split shifts up like that but it tends to create a lot of tension because of the disparity in calls during different times of the day. Whereas this way you are all getting the same deal as the days rotate with the weeks and the years.

Thanks for the insight. Hey, you learn something every day, lol.

Back