Stipe beat “old and out of prime fighters”

HW division's been pretty dead for awhile now.

At least Stipe managed to keep it going, no setbacks.

GOAT is a joke though.
LHW has been worse than HW for a long time and yet people still claim Jones is a P4P goat

STIPE is the fucking man

I'll always love and respect him for smashing that French bum

However if he was around in 2005 he wouldn't even be in the top 10
{<jordan} fuck

You and everyone who liked this exposed themselves. Maybe you should look at the heavyweight rankings in 2005

Half the top ten TODAY would be in the top ten in 2005

This is the same criticism Anderson got

If a guy keeps beating whoever is put in front of him, there isn’t much to say
Well it's true that it you couldn't fault the fighter for happening to be in a weak division, it's certainly pertinent Info in debating his or her greatness.

{<jordan} fuck

You and everyone who liked this exposed themselves. Maybe you should look at the heavyweight rankings in 2005

HW Rankings - 01/07/2005
1. Fedor
2. Nogueira
3. Hunt
4. Cro Cop
5. Arlovski
6. Mir
7. Kharitonov
8. Barnett
9. Werdum
10. Sylvia

Exuding Hunt and Kharitonov that's practically the GOAT list at HW with just the numbers moving.
... 3 of those fighters are Stipe's best wins 10 years later lol

Last edited:
{<jordan} fuck

Actually half of the guys from 2005 are ranked today so stop embarrassing yourself trying to defend one of the least impressive divisions.

Actually half of the guys from 2005 are ranked today so stop embarrassing yourself trying to defend one of the least impressive divisions.
american psycho.jpg

This right here. These guys would be has-been's if this stagnant sports entertainment league had seen any new talent in the last decade.

How are they going to get new talent if the still pay the champ less then what he would get if he chose to play baseball lol

It’s so easy to see how bad HW is these days. Bunch of flat-footed punchers who are clueless on the ground. You look at Arlovski now, compared to his prime, and there is a striking difference. Now he’s a plodding, flat-footed puncher. Still, stayed at the top.

You'll only make yourself unhappy trying to convince all Sherdoggers to have the right opinions.

There are people here who enjoy their deliberate ignorance, so let them. Other people's opinions are entirely outside of your control, as it should be.

It’s so easy to see how bad HW is these days. Bunch of flat-footed punchers who are clueless on the ground. You look at Arlovski now, compared to his prime, and there is a striking difference. Now he’s a plodding, flat-footed puncher. Still, stayed at the top.

Dude I'm a fan of his but this is ridiculous. He beat 2 war-torn veterans one of who can barely take a single punch these days, and a guy with very little mma experience. He does not have as great a resume as it is on paper. He's good but I still have Cain and werdum above him for best hws.
Stipe is not as good as TS is saying, but this post is full retard.

Especially Cain, the most overrated fighter in Sherdog.

STIPE is the fucking man

I'll always love and respect him for smashing that French bum

However if he was around in 2005 he wouldn't even be in the top 10
You’re delusional.
Simple as that

Jones is the king of this and noone gives him shit about it

HW Rankings - 01/07/2005
1. Fedor
2. Nogueira
3. Hunt
4. Cro Cop
5. Arlovski
6. Mir
7. Kharitonov
8. Barnett
9. Werdum
10. Sylvia

Exuding Hunt and Kharitonov that's practically the GOAT list at HW with just the numbers moving.
... 3 of those fighters are Stipe's best wins 10 years later lol

Lmao I looked it up for a different month and saw Lyoto Machida and Ron waterman on the list soooooo...

Wow what a way to be ignorant
1:Mark hunt basically got no ground game when he fought fedor.literally almost none.
And we are talking about mma not hunt kickboxing resume

2: once again.you completely ignore the fact that arlovski was on 6 fight winning streak.even more than when he fought fedor

3:let’s be honest,no one mention Tim,randleman and Coleman was not in their prime when he fought fedor

arlovskis 6 fight win streak consisted of….

a terrible fight with mir where both looked horrible
an impressive beating on browne in which he still got knocked down
a trt-less silva ko
a split dec over crappy schaubie
anders kraniotakes… who?
mike kyle decision

that win streak is not some type of proof that arlovski was in a prime

How? Everything in there is true. Did stipe fight older guys with a ton of mileage? Yes. Are Cain and werdum considered to be the best hws ever? Yes by most people.

{<jordan} fuck

Erm.. considering that 'half' the top 10 were ACTUALLY in the top 10 rankings in 2005
I will have to agree with you

In 2005 Stipe would probably beat Hunt
That's about it

Everyone else steals his lunch money he would get lost in pride

And I love him for what he did to frenchie

The fuck are you talking about
Cain is literally the 2nd best HW ever

Erm.. considering that 'half' the top 10 were ACTUALLY in the top 10 rankings in 2005
I will have to agree with you

In 2005 Stipe would probably beat Hunt
That's about it

Everyone else steals his lunch money he would get lost in pride

And I love him for what he did to frenchie
theres no takedown for nog, no chance standing

theres no takedown for fedor, slight chance standing, but almost certainly a loss

stipe could potentially beat CC standing, will probably take him down and finish him

wont even entertain the rest. UFC Champ werdum beats all these guys as well.

Back