Still think there is no white privilege?

I'm not a left or a right, so I believe I have a better understanding of what privilege truly is over both parties. Picture a pyramid, all races are privileged but at different levels. something like this...
10367121_326073320904581_1455527749656211867_n.jpg

This pyramid of power and privilege is for Australia, America has something similar.

"The lack of diversity in corporate America extends to the boardroom: Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men, and just 2.2% held by black women, according to the Executive Leadership Council, which promotes diversity in corporate America"

That's almost perfect representation.
Black women are getting shafted, but probably to the same extent as white women, I'd guess.

On the other hand there was also the slavery practised by Native Americans:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_slave_ownership
and blacks. The thing is though if natives enslaved blacks so badly why do so many black people claim proudly to have "some indian in them. " and why is that when asked what tribe it is allways the cherokee, so evidently blacks arent bitter about their history with them and are in fact proud of their interaction.

Your citations do not support your claim. Try again or give up.
yes they do. They participated in the military expansion and genocide of indigenous peoples. its right there. thats what the indian wars were. You are just being intellectually dishonest here.

Out of the fortune 500 companies guess how many black CEO's there are?

30?
20?
15?
10?
5?

ALL would wrong answers. With Kenneth Chenault, the longtime chief executive of American Express retiring early next year there will be a total of 3 black CEO's.

I know some of you don't really math so that is 3/500 which is 0.60%... LESS than 1%.

"The lack of diversity in corporate America extends to the boardroom: Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men, and just 2.2% held by black women, according to the Executive Leadership Council, which promotes diversity in corporate America"

So I'm curious white privilege deniers, what do you attribute this to? Maybe black people just aren't smart enough? Maybe they aren't working hard enough? What are your thoughts?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/companies/black-ceos-fortune-500/index.html

The black people who should be CEOs have it so easy that they never make it that far. If you’re black with skills, you can make $100k as a community organizer straight out of college. The comfy life takes away from potential ambition.

yes they do. They participated in the military expansion and genocide of indigenous peoples. its right there. thats what the indian wars were. You are just being intellectually dishonest here.

You are being presumptuous. I am not white and like I originally stated, the participation of black people in the genocide of indigenous people was minor. Deal with it Rumpole.

and blacks. The thing is though if natives enslaved blacks so badly why do so many black people claim proudly to have "some indian in them. " and why is that when asked what tribe it is allways the cherokee, so evidently blacks arent bitter about their history with them and are in fact proud of their interaction.

Because they do not associate Native Americans as having been their slavers, because it is not taught historically. The same way that many anti-establishment blacks convert to Islam in the United States, even though Muslims were arguably the biggest slavers of African people historically, and far crueler in their treatment.

I'm not blaming White people, I love all races. But I hate liars and deniers. The powers that be separates us by race, what else can they use to separate us? privilege, class, gender, anything they can, to keep us bickering among each other.

Michael Jordan......
pretty much self made, and literally owns an NBA team

astonishingly, Master P has a net worth of about 350M
Jay Z's is much higher, but that makes more sense. I Got the Hook Up didn't get that many viewers hahah

You are being presumptuous. I am not white and like I originally stated, the participation of black people in the genocide of indigenous people was minor. Deal with it Rumpole.
You are a non indigenous person mitigating genocide of my people. It isnt up to you to decide what is minor or not. The buffalo soldiers received commendation by the government and were said to be important in their battles with natives.

Don't blacks make up only like 12% of the American population? And it's not like everyone is aspiring to become the CEO of a major company either, so by sheer numbers and circumstance alone, it makes sense that there would be so few of them.

White privilege is mostly a myth.

pretty hard to make it to the economic elite when roughly 70% of your segment is being raised in single parent households by parents w/o professional degrees or training.....

Back