Still think there is no white privilege?

You are a non indigenous person mitigating genocide of my people.

Do you have access to my 23andme account? Your presumptions are incredible.

It isnt up to you to decide what is minor or not. The buffalo soldiers received commendation by the government and were said to be important in their battles with natives.

Who funded, armed, trained, paid and created the Buffalo soldiers buddy?

not that it matters, but 'receiving commendation by the government' isn't always a great thing and inherently implies that what a group did was justified

For reference, 20 US Soldiers 'earned' the Medal of Honor for the Wounded Knee Massacre....

just saying

pretty hard to make it to the economic elite when roughly 70% of your segment is being raised in single parent households by parents w/o professional degrees or training.....

Agreed, there are cultural components for sure at play that accompany the baggage of hundreds of years of disenfranchisement. If black skin/features were the only reason why black people aren't succeeding then 1st generation Africans/Afro Latinos would follow suit but they don't. First generation Africans in contemporary society do very well, 30% better according to this article.

http://www.blackenterprise.com/money/black-immigrants-in-u-s-earning-30-more-than-u-s-born-blacks/

Do you have access to my 23andme account? Your presumptions are incredible.

Who funded, armed, trained, paid and created the Buffalo soldiers buddy?
who volunteered when they didnt have to? White people doing something bad doesnt make it ok for black people to do it or take away their own responsibility. Its that kind of morally bankrupt attitude you have makes black people on my land think its ok to be racist " well white people do it!"

Agreed, there are cultural components for sure at play that accompany the baggage of hundreds of years of disenfranchisement. If black skin/features were the only reason why black people aren't succeeding then 1st generation Africans/Afro Latinos would follow suit but they don't. First generation Africans in contemporary society do very well, 30% better according to this article.

http://www.blackenterprise.com/money/black-immigrants-in-u-s-earning-30-more-than-u-s-born-blacks/
this is all true
but it's not like they're letting in randos from Nigeria and Burkina Faso, it's generally well off, educated/professional occupations such as Doctor and Engineer that get granted the visas to come over

Same reason why most Indian immigrant families do well, they're not letting in the bums that shit in the river and walk barefoot

who volunteered when they didnt have to? White people doing something bad doesnt make it ok for black people to do it or take away their own responsibility.

They were slaves bro. Anything was better than being a slave.

this is all true
but it's not like they're letting in randos from Nigeria and Burkina Faso, it's generally well off, educated/professional occupations such as Doctor and Engineer that get granted the visas to come over

Same reason why most Indian immigrant families do well, they're not letting in the bums that shit in the river and walk barefoot

Exactly. We get the best of the best from other countries, the most motivated, educated or at least the most motivated to become educated.

Because they do not associate Native Americans as having been their slavers, because it is not taught historically. The same way that many anti-establishment blacks convert to Islam in the United States, even though Muslims were arguably the biggest slavers of African people historically, and far crueler in their treatment.
there is plenty of history of blacks and native americans that is documented and many black media groups try to paint a hunky dory view of cooperation between the two groups having known the history. There is also the collective ancestral knowledge among black people that natives were cool. don't deny what big momma says.

They were slaves bro. Anything was better than being a slave.
you just showed you didnt read or comprehend the article I posted. The indian wars were after the civil war so they were not slaves.

This guy again with a vapid non-response. How long until we get a "god is love" post in this?

After having read everything I can get my hands on written by Thomas Sowell and not finding any holes in his arguments I can say I partly agree with the post I commented on.

Exactly. We get the best of the best from other countries, the most motivated, educated or at least the most motivated to become educated.
which makes it all the more hilarious regarding the EU and the refugee crises
when you let anyone come in from a shit-tier, third world nation......what did they expect would happen?
Spend five minutes in say Somalia and tell me those people just need to be Westernized hahaha
I'm sure that will solve the 98% FGM rate currently present there

you just showed you didnt read or comprehend the article I posted. The indian wars were after the civil war so they were not slaves.

Civil rights movement happened in the 1960s. Do you know American history at all?

And so are scratch off lotto lickets, yet....

Yet what?

If your strategy at life is to become a lottery winner then I would advise against it.

It can be something you do on the side but you shouldn't plan on winning.

Yet it didn't end at all in practice and remnants present even in 2017.
they werent slaves when they committed genocide. I don't care about talk of remnants and excuses. They volunteered in the military and served as free men. Noone forced them. And lol at 2017 I guess that would make it ok for them to kill you too. anything to avoid treating them as moral equals.

Back