Still think there is no white privilege?

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Out of the fortune 500 companies guess how many black CEO's there are?

30?
20?
15?
10?
5?

ALL would wrong answers. With Kenneth Chenault, the longtime chief executive of American Express retiring early next year there will be a total of 3 black CEO's.

I know some of you don't really math so that is 3/500 which is 0.60%... LESS than 1%.

"The lack of diversity in corporate America extends to the boardroom: Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men, and just 2.2% held by black women, according to the Executive Leadership Council, which promotes diversity in corporate America"

So I'm curious white privilege deniers, what do you attribute this to? Maybe black people just aren't smart enough? Maybe they aren't working hard enough? What are your thoughts?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/companies/black-ceos-fortune-500/index.html

Last edited:
Something tells me that conservatives will be awfully silent in this thread.

Any hint of anti-semitism and this thread gets closed

So black men make up 6% of society
Are there other races in there at all?

Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men

Dayum. That’s pretty fucking close

30?
20?
15?
10?
5?

ALL would wrong answers. With Kenneth Chenault, the longtime chief executive of American Express retiring early next year there will be a total of 3 black CEO's.

I know some of you don't really math so that is 3/500 which is 0.60%... LESS than 1%.

"The lack of diversity in corporate America extends to the boardroom: Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men, and just 2.2% held by black women, according to the Executive Leadership Council, which promotes diversity in corporate America"

So I'm curious conservatives, what do you attribute this to? Maybe black people just aren't smart enough? Maybe they aren't working hard enough? What are your thoughts?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/news/companies/black-ceos-fortune-500/index.html
And the NBA is 75% black.
What of it?

I sense antisemitism in the OP.

Try not to run over any peaceful protesters during your next rally TS.

30?
20?
15?
10?
5?

So I'm curious conservatives, what do you attribute this to? Maybe black people just aren't smart enough? Maybe they aren't working hard enough? What are your thoughts?

I've been a programmer for over 15 years and over that time have worked with exactly 2 black programmers out of probably 100 peers. TBF, one of them was actually from Ethiopia. At the same time I've worked with plenty of asian & indian programmers. So, do you think there's a big conspiracy to keep black people out of programming? Or is it maybe something else?

White privilege my ass. There is plenty of opportunity for minorities and companies are always looking to improve their 'diversity' score.

The highest level of "privelege" held is by the most beautiful women. They expect, and get, more free shit and more free passes than anyone in the universe.

So black men make up 6% of society
Are there other races in there at all?

Just 5.6% of board seats at Fortune 500 companies are held by black men

Dayum. That’s pretty fucking close

Black people make up 13.3% of the population yet 0.60% are CEOs of fortune 500 companies.

I sense antisemitism in the OP.

Try not to run over any peaceful protesters during your next rally TS.

To be honest I don't even understand the idea of antisemitism...Never did so I believe you are wrong. Nice deflection though. Now back to the OP what are your thoughts on why blacks only occupy 0.60% of CEO's of fortune 500 companies?

I feel bad for anyone that attributes privilege to people by the color of their skin and not to the individual themselves.

Has to be THE worst and most racist social construct in western society today. Even more frightening is the ones that both believe and parrot it are completely ignorant of its lack of reason.

To be honest I don't even understand the idea of antisemitism...Never did so I believe you are wrong. Nice deflection though. Now back to the OP what are your thoughts on why blacks only occupy 0.60% of CEO's of fortune 500 companies?
I thought it would be interesting to see if two major Jamaican companies (Red Stripe, Appleton) were owned by black Jamaicans. It would seem as though they are not. Not related to America, but 91% of Jamaica is black yet those businesses are internationally owned (Italians and Brits I think it was)

There is clearly white privilege, but I'm fed up of all the whining minorities are coming up whit, just work your ass up and stop thinking your intitled to anything

I feel bad for anyone that attributes privilege to people by the color of their skin and not to the individual themselves.

Has to be THE worst and most racist social construct in western society today. Even more frightening is the ones that both believe and parrot it are completely ignorant of it's lack of reason.

Lol you don't think that systemic racism has existed?

Black people make up 13.3% of the population yet 0.60% are CEOs of fortune 500 companies.

Yes white privilege exists in the US, as the US is majority white. However, because we see a lower % of black individual on large corporation boards does not mean white privilege is the reason, or even a major reason.

I thought it would be interesting to see if two major Jamaican companies (Red Stripe, Appleton) were owned by black Jamaicans. It would seem as though they are not. Not related to America, but 91% of Jamaica is black yet those businesses are internationally owned (Italians and Brits I think it was)

I guess Im ignorant on the Jewish angle to this. People in here are talking about antisemitism and I legitimately fail to see the comparison. Care to enlighten me? Serious question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back