Still salty about Ponzinibbio vs Gunnar

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not a perry fan but hope he knocks this guy senseless. I hope it's like a Rumble situation, Perry gets poked in the eye then goes full rage mode and flattens him.

Not a perry fan but hope he knocks this guy senseless. I hope it's like a Rumble situation, Perry gets poked in the eye then goes full rage mode and flattens him.

Sorry dude.

tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif

giphy.gif

ponzinibbio-gif.gif

LEERNQk.gif

Last edited:
Well. Ponz did eye poke Perry also, ref did nuttin all though Perry started to rub his eye after the poke. Im not that high on Ponz cus I really dont think hes win against Gunnar was legit after seeing him poke Gunnar 5 times in slo mo. And now getting beat up bad by a novice fighter With 1,5 eyes.. nahhh

Pewter Perry literally poked his eye on Ponzi’s finger. You can’t duck your head in football at the last second. Then cry that you were hit helmet to helmet. It’s a self inflicted injury, imo.

Perry was probably thinking about what kind of stupid dance he could do. Or what nonsense he could say in his post fight, victorious in octagon interview. Instead of paying attention to the now.

Completely unintentional, and totally avoidable, imo. It’s a bitch, but it happens.

Poke-Zineyeballsout is literally taking off where Bones left off.

He definitely has an issue with finger-bangin sockets.

I hope Ponzi Scheme pokes his way to the title. Anyone who derails a hype train is fine by me.

Well. Ponz did eye poke Perry also, ref did nuttin all though Perry started to rub his eye after the poke. Im not that high on Ponz cus I really dont think hes win against Gunnar was legit after seeing him poke Gunnar 5 times in slo mo. And now getting beat up bad by a novice fighter With 1,5 eyes.. nahhh
I think after watching that fight, till fucks Ponzi up

Back