Stevie Ray got knee'd while grounded...

he's been injured lately, and had to cram a lot of work into 3 weeks to be ready

glad for him because he used to travel to south africa for his fights, he made it into the UFC the hard way.

Good all round fighter that has no glaring holes in his game and enough unprdedictability to give a lot of fighters problems. Trouble is he doesn't really excel at anything, but he's got plenty of time to improve. Weird that I've got a 27 year old mate in who's lived in Kirkcaldy all his life who used to train mma but ain't never heard of the bloke. Thought it was a tiny place.

I was talking about Stevie Ray ^

I confused myself. Never seen Henry fight before.

Good all round fighter that has no glaring holes in his game and enough unprdedictability to give a lot of fighters problems. Trouble is he doesn't really excel at anything, but he's got plenty of time to improve. Weird that I've got a 27 year old mate in who's lived in Kirkcaldy all his life who used to train mma but ain't never heard of the bloke. Thought it was a tiny place.
its Stevie thats from Kirkcaldy..... Danny is from Edinburgh. He isnt well known because he has fought most of his career in south africa. only people that follow the higher level MMA team would know him well

Sliding knee of brutality and death!

Nearly as devastating as this..
hammer-rus.gif

wtf man.. its nearly lunch time.

He's lucky it was just the knee, that got very close to a teabagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back