Stevenson-Jack May 19th Showtime

Every time i see bado fight hes getting rocked, stevenson is really good fighter but hes getting old. I cant see bado fucking him up. I think people are just tired of stevenson

Guilty. Though it’s not so much tired of him as I just forget he’s a fighter. Ward came up from SMW, and in 3 fights accomplished more than Stevenson did his whole career there. Adonis seemed happy resting on the fact he’s the lineal champ. Nothing really remarkable about him though.

Guilty. Though it’s not so much tired of him as I just forget he’s a fighter. Ward came up from SMW, and in 3 fights accomplished more than Stevenson did his whole career there. Adonis seemed happy resting on the fact he’s the lineal champ. Nothing really remarkable about him though.
Stevenson has definitely ducked some people but he has big power and knows how to land. We will see how much age has affected him though I guess.

I’ll take Jack here. He keeps improving and staying active against good comp, while Adonis has been less active, and fighting the not-so-cream-of-the-crop at LHW.
On the other hand, conparing Adonis’ first fight against Fonfara to his recent one shows he improved more actually.
But alas, father time is undefeated and catches u when u least expect it.

Stevenson could get old overnight, but he could also knock Jack out.

This. That being said Jack improved a lot and I loved how he utterly destroyed Cleverly, the way he set a fast pace, threw combos, mixed up head and body shots and always remained focused and accurate. He brings more to boxing than Stevenson. I'll root for him even if his getting decapitated is always an option.

As part of the card, light heavyweight contender Eleider Alvarez (23-0, 11 KOs) will appear in the co-feature against an opponent to be determined.

Stevenson has definitely ducked some people but he has big power and knows how to land. We will see how much age has affected him though I guess.
Stevenson has more power than Badou....but jack is tough as hell. So I see a great fight here to be honest

Back