Steven Segal disarms man in demonstration.

No you cant, because eventhoug you van certanly say Bjj fighters like to have someone in between their legs, you can sure as fuck say they can choke the shit out of you while doing that, and it's been proven to work in real fights... While aikido? Lmfao show me a single proof of aikido working in real life. One single aikido master doing spinning wrists locks and shit...guess what you can't, so keep living in lalaland.

Nickname:mad:BJJ rage...

A "supposedly" TMA practioner/follower that uses basically joint and balance manipulation says another TMA that uses the same principle doesn't work AS SELF DEFENSE.

Sure.

A "supposedly" TMA practioner/follower that uses basically joint and balance manipulation says another TMA that uses the same principle doesn't work AS SELF DEFENSE.

Sure.
They don't do sparring though.

You wanna "clown" a 64 year old man who most likely would have beaten the piss out of you in his youth? You should wait another 20 or 30 years and take a shot at Tyson.
Didn't know he was 64. Wish I met him 30 years ago then. Because he's a fucking fraud.

Wish I could meet the douche and clown his bullshit, but that's too real for this Earth.
Disappointing how much fighter bashing people are allowed to get away with on here.

giphy.gif

Sure.

Bjj is not a tma, we don't do sinc ballet, that's you guys.

Now i know you dont know shit.

I quite now my shit, I've been doing my shit for over 7 years.. Now, would you please show me anythkng that is not sinc ballet o real life application of your sinc ballet classes. I will wait

I quite now my shit, I've been doing my shit for over 7 years.. Now, would you please show me anythkng that is not sinc ballet o real life application of your sinc ballet classes. I will wait

Ok you keep doing your "shit"then.
Like i said

Akido is for fat guys who wanna learn how to fight so they watch a few kungfu movies, choreograph some dumb shit and say they can fight. <{walkerwhut}>{<jordan}
Actually, I think Aikido can be useful if you're a big fat guy. What a coincidence that Segal is so highly admired in the Aikido community.

Ok you keep doing your "shit"then.
Like i said

Lmfao is that your proof of aikido working? Black dude was fighting a handicap dude and the white dude tripped...

My shit is proven every single weekend vs professional trained fighters, not Forrest Gump, so yeah I'm quite confident in my shit.

I will never get tired of watching this fat fraud sucker people into paying him cash for teaching them "martial arts"

Say whatever you want about the seagull but the dude knows how to trick dummies

Aikido isn't meant to be used in a cage. I see a lot of comments attacking the art.

Cage fighting is a sport. If you introduce weapons into a fight it changes the game.

can't believe theres people comparing Aikido to Jiujitsu lol. They come from the same place but the main difference is how they train. Nothing compares to rolling in BJJ...nothing! BJJ rolling allows people to train in a highly realistic manner but nobody gets hurt(most of the time). Aikido is mostly pre arranged attacks followed by cooperative movements. Yes Ive done both. Did Aikido as a kid and BJJ as an adult and thats why most of the BJJ warmups were familiar. But nothing compares to actual rolling because you know what really works because some kid who's 50 lbs lighter than you is making you tap, or some girl is giving you problems and you're struggling to get passed her guard. Stop this nonsense. You're comparing shadowboxing with real boxing!

They don't do sparring though.

Its besides the point though.

A lot a less know MAs doesn't do full sparring,it doesn't mean it's useless as a self defense option.

People here,like the ragingBJJ dude above,think that if you can't use in a cage or against another well trained fighter at any occasion,it's useless.

Ive did on and off security work and i can tell BJJ it's useless or useful depending on the circumstances of the fight you get in.
I can tell the same about aikido or ANY TMA.
the small joint manipulation is very useful to control a problematic individual if you need to take him out of the room.

I know for a fact that the metropolitan subway security corps.(in Sao Paulo/Brazil)used to train their operatives on basic aikido techniques as a option to control threatening individuals.

can't believe theres people comparing Aikido to Jiujitsu lol. They come from the same place but the main difference is how they train. Nothing compares to rolling in BJJ...nothing! BJJ rolling allows people to train in a highly realistic manner but nobody gets hurt(most of the time). Aikido is mostly pre arranged attacks followed by cooperative movements. Yes Ive done both. Did Aikido as a kid and BJJ as an adult and thats why most of the BJJ warmups were familiar. But nothing compares to actual rolling because you know what really works because some kid who's 50 lbs lighter than you is making you tap, or some girl is giving you problems and you're struggling to get passed her guard. Stop this nonsense. You're comparing shadowboxing with real boxing!
Is completely different though.i agree with you.
Its just that People just try to belittle one instead of the other for pure bias.

Back