Steven Seagal helped Anderson Silva defeat Vitor Belfort

a

Ya man, my profile picture is a dead give away of somebody just getting in to the UFC. I don't really do the whole online interaction thing with a facebook, or an instagram or whatever the hell else is out there. I'm not use to having interactions and running in to people that have the advantage of remaining anonymous while saying some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. It's definitely a great barometer of gauging just how stupid the general population is.... (let me guess a reply... "including you") There I did it for you, so I don't have to waste my time seeing an alert pop up saying that stupid shit.
He wasn't talking about you, you dingus! Lol He was basically saying you beat him to the punch with your question. Chill

a

Ya man, my profile picture is a dead give away of somebody just getting in to the UFC. I don't really do the whole online interaction thing with a facebook, or an instagram or whatever the hell else is out there. I'm not use to having interactions and running in to people that have the advantage of remaining anonymous while saying some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. It's definitely a great barometer of gauging just how stupid the general population is.... (let me guess a reply... "including you") There I did it for you, so I don't have to waste my time seeing an alert pop up saying that stupid shit.

Nah, I actually agree with you about most of that, the general population has been thoroughly dumbed down since the advent of social media. Who would have thought Idiocracy would end up being a prosthetic glimpse into the future.

Back