Steven Seagal devastates Russian aikido masters

What a tool.

I believe Gene

WWE looks more real than Seagal's "demonstration"

With Aikido, you never see anything full-on, unchoreographed. I've only seen Aikido in demonstrations, and on TV shows or movies.

The most dangerous martial art -- Aikido you not

Can't even watch -- why does the opponent stand there waiting so long in the arm lock for Seagal to decide what to do to him, when he could wrap his other free arm around Seagal's neck or kick him behind the knee. This is just painful to watch

Everyone loves to knock the guy but I guarantee You can’t fuck with him.

With Aikido, you never see anything full-on, unchoreographed. I've only seen Aikido in demonstrations, and on TV shows or movies.

I believe it's a rule in Aikido that anyone who suffers defeat or witnesses a defeat are killed by the Church of Scientology.

Give this dude a few months to work on his TDD and forget about it. Get him training at ATT and 2018 is his year.

Wow that many people I am impressed and that for some kindergarden show without contact. And Seagal walks around like a hobo who has seen to many special forces movies.

The most interesting for me is always how westerners often leave their brain at the entrance when its about exotic specialsecret asian martial arts. But russia has its own "aikido" called Systema.

PpePlsF.gif

Snappin necks and carrots, all day all night every day

kinda resembled some of this

Does it work when someone actually wants to use their free arm and is averse to doing a forward flip randomly or is Sensei Segal just that good?

George Foreman wants nothing to do with Sensei Seagal.

kinda resembled some of this

Does it work when someone actually wants to use their free arm and is averse to doing a forward flip randomly or is Sensei Segal just that good?

If a black belt in aikido gets a hold of your arm or your hand or any small joints you're going for a ride. They will grab your wrist turn it slightly and the next thing you know your flying through the air to prevent your wrist snapping. It's not a real martial art. There are no competitions. But they do have some real skills. A black belt in Aikido would fuck up a dude off the street imo. My dad is a lawyer and fucked a con up trying to escape using Aikido. It was in the newspaper and there was a blog about it.

I've sparred before with aikido guys, in a friendly way. It's not all bullshit. You could definitely take out someone who doesn't know how to fight. Some of the wrist and arm locks are pretty brutal.

Back