Steven Crowder's Youtube Channel

Crowder, Peterson, Milo, Molyneux, McGinnes, Rubin & Shapiro = echo chambers for right wing, autistic virgins scared to leave the house.

They think they're underground intellectuals for following these obvious charlatans conning the rubes, yet they can't even talk to a girl without stuttering or for fear of their awkwardness being labeled 'sexual harassment'.

Their followers:

images

The mainstream media is an echo chamber. Molyneux et al. wouldn't need to exist if the MSM actually did their f**king jobs, instead of having their agenda against white men.

The mainstream media is an echo chamber. Molyneux et al. wouldn't need to exist if the MSM actually did their f**king jobs, instead of having their agenda against white men.

Really? Seems there is far more variety, let alone quality, balance and depth between NYT, WP, Guardian, BBC, PBS, Fox, WSJ, Telegraph... (I could go on) than from everyone on that list put together, in terms of actual news.

I don't really get the 'agenda against white men' stuff. I've spent time in very left wing, socially progressive communities and I can safely say not one time have I felt the world was out to get me. Must be difficult feeling so under attack and paranoid. Occasionally you read an article about race in society that you may not agree with but cmon... it's hypocritical to throw the term snowflake at others when you cry about being a white man in 2018 as though western society is stacked against you.

Also his piece on AIDS.

Why anyone would care what Steven Crowder thinks about any of these topics is so far beyond me.

Seriously... what's his contribution of anything remotely valuable? What exactly is his expertise?

Why anyone would care what Steven Crowder thinks about any of these topics is so far beyond me.

Seriously... what's his contribution of anything remotely valuable? What exactly is his expertise?
His appeal is his hostility towards "leftists" and his outspokenness about it. It doesn't matter if he's knowledgeable or whether or not he wants to lie to get views. It's not like his fans are interested in actual conversation and information that might challenge their worldview.

He's confirmation bias personified.

Really? Seems there is far more variety, let alone quality, balance and depth between NYT, WP, Guardian, BBC, PBS, Fox, WSJ, Telegraph... (I could go on) than from everyone on that list put together, in terms of actual news.

I don't really get the 'agenda against white men' stuff. I've spent time in very left wing, socially progressive communities and I can safely say not one time have I felt the world was out to get me. Must be difficult feeling so under attack and paranoid. Occasionally you read an article about race in society that you may not agree with but cmon... it's hypocritical to throw the term snowflake at others when you cry about being a white man in 2018 as though western society is stacked against you.

lol, the BBC doesn't report on child rape gangs happening throughout the UK. For fear of offending the perps ...

Videos like this:

come on man, the MSM agenda against white men isn't "paranoia", it's clear as day.

I don't know how you can deny the double standards against white people.

Tits and ass and a young sloot wyldin out tend to do that. Check all the Instagram hoes for examples
Links?

Anyway, I was pointing out that fame, popularity and money isn't an accurate way to judge someones self worth or valuable contributions to society.

lol, the BBC doesn't report on child rape gangs happening throughout the UK. For fear of offending the perps ...
You should read Chomskys Manufacturing Consent. It's a brilliant expose of how media works.

You're talking about "tits and ass" of a minor, and calling her a young slut. Creep.

Dude fuck off with your baiting bullshit. She flaunts her tits and ass and is a young sloot from the little I know of her. She's disgusting

Links?

Anyway, I was pointing out that fame, popularity and money isn't an accurate way to judge someones self worth or valuable contributions to society.

Lol you are going to have to do your own "research" on the instasloots.

As to your 2nd point I completely agree. If you are a political natured channel with a lot of subscribers, it's safe to say your message is resonating with people tho no?

Yes it does.

I can't be bothered to search it right now but I'll account bet you there are at least 5 articles/programs about it. If I can do that, delete your account.

Videos like this:

come on man, the MSM agenda against white men isn't "paranoia", it's clear as day.

I don't know how you can deny the double standards against white people.

You could have picked something from the outlets I mentioned rather than one I didn't?

Seems you did that quite deliberately .

Dude fuck off with your baiting bullshit. She flaunts her tits and ass and is a young sloot from the little I know of her. She's disgusting
It's genuinely weird for a 30+ male to call 14 year olds sluts and comment on their tits and asses.

It's genuinely weird for a 30+ male to call 14 year olds sluts and comment on their tits and asses.

Saying it's disgusting for a girl her age to be acting like a slut is genuinely weird? Dude you're trying way too hard to label me.

You could have picked something from the outlets I mentioned rather than one I didn't?

Seems you did that quite deliberately .

Can you imagine a video like that but with white people describing POC?

Yes it does.

I can't be bothered to search it right now but I'll account bet you there are at least 5 articles/programs about it. If I can do that, delete your account.

A story like that should be front page discussion.

Back