Steven Crowder's Youtube Channel

I just checked how many subscribers he has, he has 1.7 million subscribers, that's crazy!!

Didn't he start off as a Sherdogger?? That's quite the following.

I like his recent series of "Change my mind". They are pretty good debates on edgy topics.

Crowder, Peterson, Milo, Molyneux, McGinnes, Rubin & Shapiro = echo chambers for right wing, autistic virgins scared to leave the house.

They think they're underground intellectuals for following these obvious charlatans conning the rubes, yet they can't even talk to a girl without stuttering or for fear of their awkwardness being labeled 'sexual harassment'.

Their followers:

images

Crowder, Peterson, Milo, Molyneux, McGinnes, Rubin & Shapiro = echo chambers for right wing, autistic virgins scared to leave the house.

They think they're underground intellectuals for following these obvious charlatans conning the rubes, yet they can't even talk to a girl without stuttering or for fear of their awkwardness being labeled 'sexual harassment'.

Their followers:

images
Imagine being this stupid. Peterson is dead center or slightly right of center by virtually every metric.

"EVERY PROMINENT PERSON I DISAGREE WITH IS A FAR RIGHT RACIST NAZI BIGOT HOMOPHOBE!!! WAHHHH!!! WAHHH!"

I sense jealousy ITT.

Yeah there is a huge supply of idiots looking for a driver for the clown bus. His message resonates like a shart in an elevator.

At 1.7 million subscribers Crowder has only just begun to tap into the well of Americans who are poorly educated and possess minimal critical thinking skills.

Yeah everybody who disagrees with you must be an idiot. What is it when you are intolerant of others opinions and beliefs?

Oh that's right...

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

He's not bad but not good either. I watch his show depending on the theme or who he has on. I do admire him for his ability to be reasonable and polite with anyone he has on, no matter who. In this day and age that's almost impossible to see.
That's a fair point actually

Yeah everybody who disagrees with you must be an idiot. What is it when you are intolerant of others opinions and beliefs?

Oh that's right...

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
No. If someone expresses an opinion that is different than mine and it's well articulated and thought out I'll integrate that into my thought process.

That's a bitch cop-out on your part. I'm glad you're not so stupid that you can't cut and paste though, cheers dumbass.

Imagine being this stupid. Peterson is dead center or slightly right of center by virtually every metric.

"EVERY PROMINENT PERSON I DISAGREE WITH IS A FAR RIGHT RACIST NAZI BIGOT HOMOPHOBE!!! WAHHHH!!! WAHHH!"

Your reading comprehension is off. The poster you quoted didn't call Peterson a nazi, I'm not sure how you got that impression?

The point they made was that alt righters hero worship even the most mediocre minds.

If you want evidence, just realise we're posting in a thread about Steven Crowder, someone who is completely undeserving of anyones respect as an intellectual.

No. If someone expresses an opinion that is different than mine and it's well articulated and thought out I'll integrate that into my thought process.

That's a bitch cop-out on your part. I'm glad you're not so stupid that you can't cut and paste though, cheers dumbass.

He has a message that resonates with a lot of people. You blanketly implied they were idiots. Where was I wrong about you?

Your reading comprehension is off. The poster you quoted didn't call Peterson a nazi, I'm not sure how you got that impression?

The point they made was that alt righters hero worship even the most mediocre minds.

If you want evidence, just realise we're posting in a thread about Steven Crowder, someone who is completely undeserving of anyones respect as an intellectual.
"Mediocre minds" is completely subjective and anything I say to convince you otherwise will fall on deaf ears. I am a lifetime liberal and find Jordan Peterson profound and one of the brightest minds in the world.

He has a message that resonates with a lot of people. You blanketly implied they were idiots. Where was I wrong about you?
I'm up for intelligent debate. I think I've been entirely fair with you, insults aside. Crowder trolls for bottom-feeders and I don't respect that. I could get 1.7 million followers tomorrow by posting a pic of my majestic ballsack, doesn't mean I know shit about shit.

And yeah, if Crowder is a hero to you then you're an idiot, no offence.

"Mediocre minds" is completely subjective and anything I say to convince you otherwise will fall on deaf ears. I am a lifetime liberal and find Jordan Peterson profound and one of the brightest minds in the world.

If you think Crowder is anything more than a mediocre mind you probably can't be helped. Yes it's subjective, but only to a point. Crowder isn't interested in truth or knowledge, just trolling and wilful ignorance. Check out his misleading and ignorant ramblings on climate change if you want evidence. Also his piece on universal healthcare.

Peterson seems smart I agree, and Crowder shouldn't even be considered in the same category.

he was getting destroyed by a gen z autist named yousef and told him to "stop speaking in paragraphs", what the fuck does that mean?

If you think Crowder is anything more than a mediocre mind you probably can't be helped. Yes it's subjective, but only to a point. Crowder isn't interested in truth or knowledge, just trolling and wilful ignorance. Check out his misleading and ignorant ramblings on climate change if you want evidence. Also his piece on universal healthcare.

Peterson seems smart I agree, and Crowder shouldn't even be considered in the same category.
I have never once argued for crowders intelligence. You've misunderstood what is being said and I couldn't agree more with your quoted here

he was getting destroyed by a gen z autist named yousef and told him to "stop speaking in paragraphs", what the fuck does that mean?
Apparently speaking in coherent sentences and having a basic grasp of syntax is a "liberal" thing nowadays.

I'm up for intelligent debate. I think I've been entirely fair with you, insults aside. Crowder trolls for bottom-feeders and I don't respect that. I could get 1.7 million followers tomorrow by posting a pic of my majestic ballsack, doesn't mean I know shit about shit.

And yeah, if Crowder is a hero to you then you're an idiot, no offence.

Is anybody that follows or agrees with any of his content is any idiot still?

He's no hero. Calm down

Also his piece on AIDS.

Back