Steven Crowder's Youtube Channel

Hes a smug little rick kid.

Fuck him.

I'll give him this: he's proof that persistence and shamelessness can can be more important to achieving success than talent or intelligence.
Pigus sounds jelly and shook. It's ok man I'm sure you'll get that raise at your 9-5 office job.

Nice to see a sherdogger that is actually successful.

Zendaya has 9.5 million subs.......dont mean she knows shit about politics.....

She looks like she put on some weight between taking the photo used in the thumbnail and recording the video. Amazing.

He's not bad but not good either. I watch his show depending on the theme or who he has on. I do admire him for his ability to be reasonable and polite with anyone he has on, no matter who. In this day and age that's almost impossible to see.

He's Canadian isn't he? It's kind of their thing..

Nice to see a sherdogger that is actually successful.

This was my first thought. I knew he had a youtube channel, but having 1.7 million subscribers is huge!! A lot of his videos do over a million views, too.

I feel kinda proud of him that he came from sherdog, lol

I didn't like him much until the change my mind series.

Crowder can be totally insufferable and some of his segments are completely off base. That's true of the vast majority of political radio/internet/satellite shows. What separates Crowder is his awareness that he's a Howard Stern of sorts in political commentary, whereas his contemporaries often are in a sort of denial about it. And that many of his biggest detractors are, in fact, resentful because he got this kind of exposure in a short time by having stances that are not supposed to resonate. Politics really does mirror pro wrestling in how it functions and Crowder gets over in the same way the highest grossing wrestlers, i.e. Stone Cold and The Rock, did when they were supposed to be the heels.

tumblr_p4i3obWivV1vzi65ro1_1280.jpg

Propaganda peddler, he gets no respect from me.

Show me a video where someone makes a point that enlightens him a little bit or moves his stance on an issue, and I'll respect him.

Anybody that acts like they are "always right," is by default an idiot, as beliefs are sharpened and honed, and that only happens if you're willing to admit you may be wrong or don't know everything.

Having a message that resonates helps as well

At 1.7 million subscribers Crowder has only just begun to tap into the well of Americans who are poorly educated and possess minimal critical thinking skills.

I may not agree with him, and have made fun of him on Sherdog, but I do admire his hustle.
By that I mean he is always getting himself out there. He puts in the work.

I disagree with him as well, especially that time he tried challenging some old guy to an mma fight on a news network. He does work hard for whatever minimal fame that he has.

This was my first thought. I knew he had a youtube channel, but having 1.7 million subscribers is huge!! A lot of his videos do over a million views, too.

I feel kinda proud of him that he came from sherdog, lol

Im sure he was spamming his videos on a bunch of different forums. I'd check the UG, I bet he has an account there as well.

At 1.7 million subscribers Crowder has only just begun to tap into the well of Americans who are poorly educated and possess minimal critical thinking skills.
With 7.6 billion people in the world Crowder's contingent is roughly equivalent to a gang of 4 or so dorks getting together at the local McDonalds and stroking each other off under the table going "hell yeah man".

Back