Steve Scalise (house maj. whip) others shot at baseball practice Virginia

If only someone had a 100 MPH fastball there and beaned the gunman in the head.

Well, police and house security did that with some pieces of lead going roughly 1200 fps

If only I was there
giphy.gif

uncle_rico-114019.gif

giphy.gif

gASpXI.gif

No permit for concealed carry of long guns?

<Kobe213>

What could possibly come next? "No license req'd to own a television." ?

This guy was from Illinois, which has the strictest gun laws in the country...

Yeah, witnes said it was an AK so witness was wrong but depending on the way the SKS is built/modded I can get it looking like an AK:
norinco-sks-d.jpg

The utter look of "did I fucking stutter" on the guy's face was a riot.

Yeah. And an sks shoots a 7.62/308 rather than a 556/223 so even tho he was wrong on the exact make and model, he clearly knew about firearms and with his hearing as a sense knew it was the bigger variety and since it didn't look like an ar10, ak47 base was a very very close guess considering all that was going

Why was so much information about the gunman readily available? It usually takes hours to get the suspects name.

We allllll know the answer to this question. Dudes name wasn't Ahmed Mohamed

Dems two days ago: WE WILL FIGHT IN THE STREETS! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE GOP BEFORE THEY DESTROY US! THIS IS THE #RESISTANCE AND YOU ARE THE FIGHTERS

Dems now: We dindu nuffin we wuz peaceful n shieet

An SKS? Fucking noob. 10 round capacity unless modified which will decrease reliability. And has no optics.

Clearly not much of a planner. Also he sounds poor.

Lol. Was going to say the exact same thing. Good call out. @JonnyRingo84 needs to learn that not everything is equal. He has a unrealistic view of the world.

as ive said before on this topic....youre either stupid or trolling. that is not and never has been my stance on islam/christianity.

Okay, fine. In any large group of people there will be shit heads who will do stupid stuff. But I really believe that volume and intensity on what can be considered on the left is far worse.

right now, id agree. but thats because the left feel completely shut out of political decision making atm. if the right had felt this way with the same political rhetoric and fear mongering from their partisan media, i feel like we'd be seeing very similar behavior. and even still, the VAST majority of liberals arent burning anything or hurting anyone. women's march....largest in american history went off without any problems.

Certainly since at least the beginning of Bush the Youngers administration the left has been far worse in terms of political violence.

i wouldnt think so, but im open to being shown the light.

We are repeatedly lectured by leftists about civility and hate speech, which seems to be any opinion or policy they don't like

this is 100% true, and those people are idiots. seeking to block trump's speeches? wth. they ironically, won him the election imo.

once again though, these people exist on both sides. in this very thread for example, and many others that im not even posting in, i get called out for being a "muslim apologist." the ones who do it completely misrepresent what my stances actually are, and just attach that label to me and put words in my mouth. why? im not really sure, but people on both sides of the spectrum do this shit.

but then they are relentlessly demonizing, dehumanizing, and otherizing people on the right. They call us Nazi's, fascists, racists, and various kinds of phobe.

again i think both sides are dealing with the same things. if youre a fascist, are you on the right? yea lol. but thats a very small number of people. just like the left now get labeled as "rioters," apologists, SJW's, even if they dont truly deserve those monikers. theyll have them attached to them just because of the actions of a small percentage on their "side."

This takes us from being human beings who hold an opinion the left disagrees with to monsters that must be defeated by any means necessary, including violence. It is hate speech. This is compounded by the fact that they dominate the institutions and mainstream media and go out of their way to spin distorted narratives which portray our ideas a stupid and cruel.

lol

c'mon dude. the fact that you think this is a one sided thing means that you are the problem imo. youre galvanized against "the left." why? because the media you follow has told you theyre all the big bad wolf and you guys are just completely innocent sitting there trying to do whats right and youre being attacked for it. poor poor poor right wing victims. working at your lemonade stand and the bad liberal boy spits in your face and demands that you share your money.

right now, the right controls the govt. and the right has its own partisan hacks in the media just like the left does. left has cnn, you have fox. left has msnbc, you have breitbart......all shit. and so on and so on.

They are self brainwashing and giving themselves permission to "punch a Nazi", that is to say assault anyone who disagrees with them.

yea thats like what? 3% of all liberals? on breitbart its 70% though eh?

terrible RIP

???

Rep Scalise is in worse shape than presumed when he was shot in the hip as the bullet ricocheted up into his organs and has been into three surgeries already.

Where are you hearing he has passed?

An SKS? Fucking noob. 10 round capacity unless modified which will decrease reliability. And has no optics.

In all fairness, if you need an optic at those ranges you don't deserve to be holding the rifle. You shouldn't even really need to look through the peep sights at that range.

Dems two days ago: WE WILL FIGHT IN THE STREETS! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE GOP BEFORE THEY DESTROY US! THIS IS THE #RESISTANCE AND YOU ARE THE FIGHTERS

Dems now: We dindu nuffin we wuz peaceful n shieet

They want war? Fuck them dimwits.

He also at least initially didn't kill anyone either and was in an ambush point.

Worst, shooter, ever.

People need to chill out and stop this whole war talk. It's safe to say that there are mentally unstable people on both sides, who are waiting for the OK to go ahead and do shit like this.

The moment you start justifying violence against people with opposite views, you are inviting the mentally ill people on the other side to do the same to you. Remember that.

Back