Steve or Jefferson?

Who was better?

• Total voters
They're both great, but hard to really compare because Jefferson was on for so much longer than Steve was. I liked the episode (actually wasn't there a couple?) where Steve came back and tried to win back Marcy.

The rest of the cast seemed to not like jefferson, but he was better. Steve was played by a shitty theatre guy, and I think it made the rest of the cast respect him more as an actor. They did a reunion show and Ed was kind of ignoring Jefferson (sorry lol, don't feel like googling his name) and even during some episodes you can see the attitude.

But yeah, where the show went in the 90s was perfect for that character.

Ted was on the show from 89-97. The show as at its peak from 89-92. Jumping the shark would be better used for X-files case with Robert Patrick and that other girl from Mystic Pizza
The creator of the "jump the shark" website cited Ted as a sign your show has jumped the shark. Yes, he did have a long run on MWC, but he was also a replacement character on Happy Days and the Love Boat. From the site

"The McGinley curse was first spotted by "Jump the Shark," a website devoted to the ups and downs of television. In cyberspace, Ted is Jump the Shark's patron saint."

I preferred Jefferson because he was a great sidekick to Al and often joined in on mocking Marcy(at least behind her back).

The NO MA'AM stuff is legendary.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You grow up thinking Jefferson

But when you get older you realize Steve was GOAT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back