steve mocco or daniel cormier

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
both have wrestling programs at here gyms steves n florida dc in cali who do you think has more knowledge?

Steve has judo experience too.

im curious to know who ahs the ebst wrestling stuff atm aka has a ton of guys who are great for mma wrestling dcs really helped the guys there

but att has mike brown who is great for mma wrestling steve mocco now and the cubans come up tot rain there with romero idk if aka can beat that that has to be the best wrestling for any area or gym in the states

DC and Khabib are two of the best wrestlers there are in MMA; you can maybe count Cain and Luke together too, as they all train together at AKA.

When it comes to taking other fighters though, and raising their wrestling ability, i'd say ATT has a better track record. Guys who come out of that shop always look well prepared in terms of takedowns and takedown defense especially.

It's just the old question of, how much does having 1 or 2 superstars reflect the ability of the camp, to how much it reflects the ability of those guys specifically.

Last edited:
DC and Khabib are two of the best wrestlers there are in MMA; you can maybe count Cain and Luke together too, as they all train together at AKA.

When it comes to taking other fighters though, and raising their wrestling ability, i'd say ATT has a better track record. Guys who come out of that shop always look well prepared in terms of takedowns and takedown defense especially.

It's just the old question of, how much does having 1 or 2 superstars reflect the ability of the camp, to how much it reflects the ability of those guys specifically.

yeah andaka is very hard tog et into i hear even ufc guys cant just go in and train with them

They have the same amount of knowledge.

Mocco is probably a better coach for advanced athletes and could run a D1 program easily

DC is a fantastic kids coach and younger athletes really look up to him.

Both guys are awesome coaches.

Mocco is probably a better coach for advanced athletes and could run a D1 program easily

who would you rather train with there mocco or the cuban team romero has bunch of cuban freestyle national guys there at one of the atts in miami area

who would you rather train with there mocco or the cuban team romero has bunch of cuban freestyle national guys there at one of the atts in miami area
Probably Romero. I spent two summers wrestling with Alexis Villa and Jesus Wilson two times a day and really liked how they train.

I've seen videos of Mocco doing clinics on youtube and he seems like a very good teacher

I'm not sure Mocco and the Cuban guys cross paths much. Whereas AKA is one facility that everyone trains at. As far as I know Jamil Kelly is a big part of the AKA wrestling program too. You also have to consider that Romero and all those Cubans don't speak much English. And who knows how much face time ud get w them anyway.

Probably Romero. I spent two summers wrestling with Alexis Villa and Jesus Wilson two times a day and really liked how they train.
Damn that's pretty cool. Was it when Vila was at Michigan State?

I'm not sure Mocco and the Cuban guys cross paths much. Whereas AKA is one facility that everyone trains at. As far as I know Jamil Kelly is a big part of the AKA wrestling program too. You also have to consider that Romero and all those Cubans don't speak much English. And who knows how much face time ud get w them anyway.

yeah you showed me they train at a diff gym but still u could go there plus steve moccos and i wonder how good mike brown was

tbh i dont remember him wrestling guys much rather than throwing big bombs but that doesnt mean he isnt a mat wiz hes good enough to be coach of att just haven't heard anyone talk about him

yeah you showed me they train at a diff gym but still u could go there plus steve moccos and i wonder how good mike brown was

tbh i dont remember him wrestling guys much rather than throwing big bombs but that doesnt mean he isnt a mat wiz hes good enough to be coach of att just haven't heard anyone talk about him
Brown was one of the best HS wrestlers in Maine during his time. In not sure what he did after high school.

Back