Steve Martin's 40 yr old SNL 'King Tut' Sketch Is Racist, Liberal Arts Students Say

Is it liberals endgame to comb through history and attempt to attack and erase anything they deem "offensive"? Do they not have more productive things to do with their spare time? This seems like the result of having too much time on your hands and no job etc.

Whoa whoa whoa! Unless your father is Saxon and your mother is Phoenician, you have no right to use our word! The preferred term is Phonesax. And, no, "$4.99 first minute, $1.49 each additional minute" is not a joke to make, either. It's 2018!
I admit, I hate their solid gold skin and mad sax skills, same as my daddy and his daddy afore him dagnabbit

These people exist in multiple countries and their numbers are growing.
Look, I understand that the basis of conservative ideology is more or less "the world is changing and I'm angry and afraid" but you're fighting an illusion here.

I remember college (kind of), it was a fun crazy time and I probably had some stupid kid opinions back then but it was just a part of growing up. Sure I had some very liberal professors and I listened to what they had to say but they were just one of many voices I considered. Seriously are you the same person you were when you were 19? You cons need to stop retching over this bunch of nothing and turn your attention to actual problems.

That's the thing though man, people like myself who consider themselves left-leaning don't give these stupid fringe leftists the time of day. It's not a cancer, it's a little dog turd that you pay attention to long enough to not step in it and then you forget about it.

It's your side of the political landscape that is giving this insignificant nuttery attention, not mine.

Those people you're describing have infiltrated politics and education though. It's easy to say 'just don't pay attention' but that's hard to do when it's your professor or the mayor of your city.

Nothing discredits any 'claim of outrage' more than attributing it to 'Liberal Art Students.'

If something pissed me off, and I heard college students are also offended, that'd make me chill out and be cool about it.

Ooo get it? He took the thing people say about leftists and applied it to the right instead!

4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg

They even do it with rapes and terror attacks.

"Ooooh did you see those stupid right-wingers getting all upset about a few kids getting blown up at a pop concert when you're more likely to be killed in a road accident that in a terror attack. Hahaha what a bunch of triggered snowflakes."

Look, I understand that the basis of conservative ideology is more or less "the world is changing and I'm angry and afraid" but you're fighting an illusion here.

I remember college (kind of), it was a fun crazy time and I probably had some stupid kid opinions back then but it was just a part of growing up. Sure I had some very liberal professors and I listened to what they had to say but they were just one of many voices I considered. Seriously are you the same person you were when you were 19? You cons need to stop retching over this bunch of nothing and turn your attention to actual problems.

The Western world is heading down a dark path. It's not I'm "angry and afraid" it's more: what a vigilant and caring citizen should be doing in order to maintain a healthy society. People should protect their society from dangerous and harmful ideologies like the ones you see here. These students most likely hate being wrong and will continue their crusade of insanity. There's adults on here that are doing the same thing.

We have found the cancer, time to destroy it and maintain our healthy society.

Bill maher had a great quote last week on new rules.

"...if you're looking for things in the past to be pissed off about , you're not 'woke ', you're a douche bag."

Seriously , my FB newsfeed is littered with recreational outrage like this .

I don't think these people realize they are doing more harm than good to their movement.

That's an awesome quote.

If you are a leftist you are garbage. Note: Leftist does not mean being left of center. Leftists are extreme leftists. Although classic liberal are pretty much center now.

And no, I will not stop giving the left the shit they deserve until things change.

PS Just so you know that leftists believe in government control over individuals. You really want to champion this side???

Left to right = Most government control all the was left (think 1984 or USSR) and most liberty on the right (think libertarians).

What does the KKK fit in with? Seeing groups over individuals? This is leftism at its core. It is Marxism. You are the oppressed or the oppressor and that is it. There is no individual.

A college class had a discussion concerning the implications of a white comedian playing an Egyptian. This isn't a news story. It is just a rallying point for you and people like you. Just keep the base rallied by making it feel like they are under attack. Same for gay marriage, being under the attack by marxist, teaching evolution,transgenders. It is all stuff that has no impact on you and you have to feel outraged over a group of college kids talk about whether a comedy skit would be considered racist nowdays. Getting in a huffy over what a few college kids talk about is very snowflaky.

A college class had a discussion concerning the implications of a white comedian playing an Egyptian. This isn't a news story. It is just a rallying point for you and people like you. Just keep the base rallied by making it feel like they are under attack. Same for gay marriage, being under the attack by marxist, abortion, transgenders. It is all stuff that has no impact on you and you have to feel outraged over a group of college kids talk about whether a comedy skit would be considered racist nowdays. Getting in a huffy over what a few college kids talk about is very snowflaky.

You're not looking at the big picture.

You're not looking at the big picture.

Go cry harder about a few college students hurting your sensibilities. We live in a free nation. People are allowed free speech even if it sounds dumb.

You know something is seriously wrong when men look at an obelisk and start thinking about penises.

Go cry harder about a few college students hurting your sensibilities. We live in a free nation.

Let me help you, this is not an isolated incident. This kind of stuff is happening in multiple countries. You are also part of the problem.

Let me help you, this is not an isolated incident. This kind of stuff is happening in multiple countries. You are also part of the problem.

It is reported in the media that way. You would have a hard time finding most of what you are outraged by if you just turned off your tv, internet, and radio and walked around your city. If you need those things to "know about whatever" it really isn't representative with how things are.

Back