Steve Martin's 40 yr old SNL 'King Tut' Sketch Is Racist, Liberal Arts Students Say

Why do publications like Newsweek and The Atlantic give these clowns a voice?

This is the correct answer but it's amazing what minutia will rile up the snowflakes on the right these days .

Ooo get it? He took the thing people say about leftists and applied it to the right instead!

4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg

<Prem973>

You don't let cancer (what's happening here with those college students and your way of thinking) fester and grow. You destroy it and maintain your health.
That's the thing though man, people like myself who consider themselves left-leaning don't give these stupid fringe leftists the time of day. It's not a cancer, it's a little dog turd that you pay attention to long enough to not step in it and then you forget about it.

It's your side of the political landscape that is giving this insignificant nuttery attention, not mine.

That's the thing though man, people like myself who consider themselves left-leaning don't give these stupid fringe leftists the time of day. It's not a cancer, it's a little dog turd that you pay attention to long enough to not step in it and then you forget about it.

It's your side of the political landscape that is giving this insignificant nuttery attention, not mine.

These people exist in multiple countries and their numbers are growing.

See above. I just explained and we’re cross-posting.

Wait, so you mean you were talking about a post in a different thread?

What's your deal, you seem like you have a problem with me?

And right-winged dumbasses are acting like victims ITT. Victims of these raging college kids.

giphy.gif

There's not a single person outraged in here except the lefties (you) saying "LOOK HOW OUTRAGED they are!"

$$$$$$$$$

Just adds credence to claims of bias and fake news. News media isn't worried about their credibility and are constantly eroding it willing to go with polarizing topics as opposed to following any kind of ethics.

Liberals ruin everything.

Because
Never was a big fan of his stand-up. The banjo and arrow through head gig didn't do it for me.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a classic, though.

Don't forget the Jerk and Parenthood.

He now writes books and plays and plays the banjo very well. I have read a few of his books. He is a legitimately good writer. The guy is pretty talented or hard working , you never know which, actor/writer/playwrite/musician. The guy just focuses on stuff he likes and he gets pretty good at it.

Last edited:
Just adds credence to claims of bias and fake news. News media isn't worried about their credibility and are constantly eroding it willing to go with polarizing topics as opposed to following any kind of ethics.

Bias, yes. Fake? Nah, this isn't fake news. That's just a buzzword our fucknut of a Prez uses when he doesn't like networks reporting on his bullshit.

I thought he was black FFS!!!

No wonder the left hates him.

Can we get off this? I am pretty left leaning and am regularly embarassed by a very small percentage of my party.

You should be above this stupid shit. These goofballs don't represent left-leaning ideology any more than a member of the KKK represents the right.

Bullshit. Fools like these are where idiotic concepts like "White Privilege" are spawned from. Don't give me that shit, like these fucking retards aren't representative of the Liberal ideology.

Can we get off this? I am pretty left leaning and am regularly embarassed by a very small percentage of my party.

If you are a leftist you are garbage. Note: Leftist does not mean being left of center. Leftists are extreme leftists. Although classic liberal are pretty much center now.

And no, I will not stop giving the left the shit they deserve until things change.

PS Just so you know that leftists believe in government control over individuals. You really want to champion this side???

Left to right = Most government control all the was left (think 1984 or USSR) and most liberty on the right (think libertarians).

Bullshit. Fools like these are where idiotic concepts like "White Privilege" are spawned from. Don't give me that shit, like these fucking retards aren't representative of the Liberal ideology.

What does the KKK fit in with? Seeing groups over individuals? This is leftism at its core. It is Marxism. You are the oppressed or the oppressor and that is it. There is no individual.

It simple they are children. Tell them to review and discuss all they want but if they disprup they will kicked out right after they get out of jail.

The proud, solid gold, Saxopheones apparently.

Whoa whoa whoa! Unless your father is Saxon and your mother is Phoenician, you have no right to use our word! The preferred term is Phonesax. And, no, "$4.99 first minute, $1.49 each additional minute" is not a joke to make, either. It's 2018!

If you are a leftist you are garbage. Note: Leftist does not mean being left of center. Leftists are extreme leftists. Although classic liberal are pretty much center now.

And no, I will not stop giving the left the shit they deserve until things change.

PS Just so you know that leftists believe in government control over individuals. You really want to champion this side???

Left to right = Most government control all the was left (think 1984 or USSR) and most liberty on the right (think libertarians).

What does the KKK fit in with? Seeing groups over individuals? This is leftism at its core. It is Marxism. You are the oppressed or the oppressor and that is it. There is no individual.
f4d.jpg

Back