Steve Martin's 40 yr old SNL 'King Tut' Sketch Is Racist, Liberal Arts Students Say

I also just want to say that the skit definitely didn't do anything for me. I'm still not sure what I was suppose to be laughing at.

You my friend are anti intellectual and not progressive

Label me whatever you want, but doesn't change the fact that the only reason the liberal arts still exist is because the left exploits and uses them as propaganda

Label me whatever you want, but doesn't change the fact that the only reason the liberal arts still exist is because the left exploits and uses them as propaganda

Liberal arts exists because some of the top democratic politicians in smaller cities majored in that, and now are successful long term career politicians.

So to say its useless or whatever is not true it helps produce some long term politicians who help push progressive ideas they learned in college.

Wasn’t the majority of Tuts DNA percentage oddly Western European?

So does that technically make Tut a honky?

He wasn’t Western European but it seems the people that settled in Egypt and the med continued to move west, mixing with whatever populations were already in Europe. He’s more like their cousin. Still closer to European than modern Egyptian it seems (as arabs and sub Saharans got into the mix around the early medieval period aka the dark ages).

All I needed to see was the word "liberal" in the title to know it would be some pansies making a big deal over nothing.

Liberal arts exists because some of the top democratic politicians in smaller cities majored in that, and now are successful long term career politicians.

So to say its useless or whatever is not true it helps produce some long term politicians who help push progressive ideas they learned in college.

Career politicians go hand in hand with corruption that plagues this country so perhaps they should harvest their future crop somewhere else other than liberal arts

Career politicians go hand in hand with corruption that plagues this country so perhaps they should harvest their future crop somewhere else other than liberal arts

Who would you rather trust someone with experience or someone without? Most americans who are college educated with secular rational scientific views trust democratic career politicians, it is the rich republican business men are the ones who are corrupted with anti science and outdated views and easily bought by millionaire backers to give them tax cuts and enslave blacks and brown people by removing their welfare and forcing them to work jobs instead of collecting government assistance to help them relax and reduce stress.

Who would you rather trust someone with experience or someone without? Most americans who are college educated with secular rational scientific views trust democratic career politicians, it is the rich republican business men are the ones who are corrupted with anti science and outdated views and easily bought by millionaire backers to give them tax cuts and enslave blacks and brown people by removing their welfare and forcing them to work jobs instead of collecting government assistance to help them relax and reduce stress.

Career politicians are very comfortable with lobbyists and are molded by the decades of corruption that have been the standard in D.C. Long before they were born. Not all experience is good experience.
To act like corruption is not a problem for both parties is very short sided, considering what happened to Bernie at the hands of his own party

Career politicians are very comfortable with lobbyists and are molded by the decades of corruption that have been the standard in D.C. Long before they were born. Not all experience is good experience.
To act like corruption is not a problem for both parties is very short sided, considering what happened to Bernie at the hands of his own party
Career politician job description -

"My job is to keep my job."

Maybe they start off with altruism in mind, but the vast majority end up defaulting to my description. Fuck em.

Career politician job description -

"My job is to keep my job."

Maybe they start off with altruism in mind, but the vast majority end up defaulting to my description. Fuck em.

It causes them to plateau and get comfortable.

Then it becomes a game of staying in power vs accomplishing

Democrats are for the people

Back