Steve Fox Technique

Jaguar also has Ultra Vortex.....
At least the graphics weren't terrible:

Jag_Ultra_Vortek_S.PNG

That....... was smooth as fuck......

theres just no way you can pull that off in real life as smooth as that

UMK3 was, by far, the best one in the series (besides MK9) and it was actually worthy of tournament play.

i dunno i just kinda got tired of it by that point,too many palette swaps and stupid new characters (i did like the cyber ninjas though) and the storylines,you could tell they werent even trying at that point...it was a good bang for your buck if you needed to play mk,but i was more of a street fighter,tekken,soul calibur ,king of fighters guy i guess

Its as realistic as it comes. If I were you I would study his movements for great technique

i dunno i just kinda got tired of it by that point,too many palette swaps and stupid new characters (i did like the cyber ninjas though) and the storylines,you could tell they werent even trying at that point...it was a good bang for your buck if you needed to play mk,but i was more of a street fighter,tekken,soul calibur ,king of fighters guy i guess

Ya soul caliber and tekken had already beat out MK by that time.

I will politely disagree and state that MKII is the best in the series

yeah that game was the shit.

i think the series has pretty much sucked since except for the one they just put out which seems pretty bad ass

I can't say I blame you there, however, UMK3 was actually pretty well balanced and it wasn't just Jax and Mileena running over everyone like in MK2. I guess it was like the "KOF98" of the series.

Time Killers was the best man... straight chainsaw your arm off like right now...

Was about to make this thread and instead I found this thread. I was watching Ricardo Lopez and Naseem Hamed and in some strange way he is like a blend of both conventional and unconventional boxing.

The way he throws punches as well as constantly shifts his weight from his front and back foot is very textbook while his swaying back and counter is very Naseem Hamed/Bryan Hawk like.

dudley is the best,but man balrog in the street fighter 2 championship edition was a force to be reckoned with,his punches did redonculous damage

SSF2T_Balrog.gif

funny you say that he was absolute low tier garbage in sf2ce now super turbo balrog was in the top tier due to his low rush and buffalo headbutt being one of best dps in the game but yeah he suckeddd in all sf2s besides the last 2

funny you say that he was absolute low tier garbage in sf2ce now super turbo balrog was in the top tier due to his low rush and buffalo headbutt being one of best dps in the game but yeah he suckeddd in all sf2s besides the last 2
Some guys with long range attacks like dhalsim were a nightmare to beat w balrog,but his punches did so much damage

Some guys with long range attacks like dhalsim were a nightmare to beat w balrog,but his punches did so much damage

in ce top tiers guile bison sagat ryu ken dhalsim then eevryone is mid tier and low tier is boxer

yeah only thing steve fox does thats legit is his 121
He had a kick in one of his 10x combos iirc (last Tekken I played was 5). Okay not really a kick, but he hops onto your opponent's foot and it does like 1% damage.

He had a kick in one of his 10x combos iirc (last Tekken I played was 5). Okay not really a kick, but he hops onto your opponent's foot and it does like 1% damage.

thats uf 3 2

im a tekken master, tekken 3 master cause im old. Anyways, steve fox's moves are realistic as are many of the other moves the characters do in tekken.

Tekken for me does not really simulate real fighting. However if you have 2 good guys playing eachother, what it does do, is simulate the mental part of fighting. IE faking your opponent, changing up the combo, etc etc. It captures the "chess" part of fighting, without actually fighting yourself.

however if you want to copy a fighters techniques, you should just copy Ryu and learn the Hadoken.

Too much juggling in tekken is why i dont like it.

Back