Steve Bosse just got #rekt

Yeah wtf was he doing fighting Jean Pascal?
money. His manager over the last decade has used him as a cash cow seeing how the top guys from the TKO org moved on. He saw Bosse was a big draw due to his time in the LNAH. Stephane Patry started up his own combat sport to have Bosse shine in it "Strike Box" which was just pretty much Shoot Boxing but failed to get the commission to accept the rules so pretty much did a Kimbo vs Seth Petruzelli. Where he tried to get it to be standup only but James Thompson ignored all that and took him down the crowd got upset so instead of a TKO win for Thompson it got changed to a NC. Even before this they was looking into Patry and Bosse for having ties to organized crime.

Lol, I still don't understand why this was even thought of. At least Bosse had A win in pro boxing before this mismatch happened.

I watched some of that fight. Bosse has bad form and lasted way longer than i thought he would. Looked like pascal was bombarding him trying to make a point and he did in the 8th.

I watched some of that fight. Bosse has bad form and lasted way longer than i thought he would. Looked like pascal was bombarding him trying to make a point and he did in the 8th.
you're going to have bad form when your background in fighting comes from being the top enforcer in the LNAH he has been doing MMA for over a decade and still fights like's on the Summum Chiefs. He has also had a shitton of elbow and shoulder injuries since he decided to make the move over to MMA full time.

Pascal better never try this again. Looked like shit. With a smarter approach Bosse could have fucked him up.

Pascal is always fun to watch for me.

oh absolutely. Wasn't there a title fight he fought with one hand pre-B-hop. Has some similarities style wise with Haye.

This UFC guy was hitting him way too much though. I don't believe in ring rust but it almost looked like Pascal did not train at all for this fight.

Back