Steve Bannon says 30% chance Trump finishes 1st term

Will Trump finish first term?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL.

The opinions of Trump's cabinet certainly rides in part on whether the base supports him or not.

But hey, don't let me stop you from indulging in a scenario floated out there by a guy you were calling a lying, evil, racist, nazi piece of shit, before he got fired from the White House.

You think Bannon is the first one to think of this?

I was talking about it myself on this forum just a few days ago when Trump started picking a fight with both Corker and Rex, two men who would be instrumental in removing Trump via the 25th.

Last edited:
30% seems like an unsubstantiated projection just to rile some people up / give some people hope.

However, the last time someone gave Trump 30% odds, he won. So, don't get your hopes up too much, unfortunately

You think Bannon is the first one to think of this?

I was talking about it myself on this forum just a few days ago when Trump start picking a fight with both Corker and Rex, two men who would be instrumental in removing Trump via the 25th.

It sounds like to me that a situation like Trump is exactly why we have the 25th.

So now you guys are going to praise a guy you called a Nazi for 11 months?

Hey look Struggle doesn't know what the word praise means. What a dipshit....

Yeah because you guys definitely use this same line of logic for the right....

So it's ok for you to do it because.... the people you hate do it?

Hey struggle, define these 2 words: beliefs and consistency. I'll be here ready to laugh.

Yes, the 25th amendment is going to be invoked on a President with a 85% approval rating among Republicans.

But hey, at least Liberals can have another fantasy, for when after the Russia thing falls apart.

....said the canadian about something a republican said.

Heretic do you have a "daily fail" quota you have to hit or something? It's getting weird how often you make a compete fool out of yourself.

Trump bots projecting and exposing themselves as partisan hacks itt

It sounds like to me that a situation like Trump is exactly why we have the 25th.

Tbh, it was in case of assassination or other serious health issues, like a failed assassination, but because of how section 4 is worded it gives the cabinet a lot of power to remove the President if they can get Congress behind them.

Too lazy to figure what zebbys last account was but liberals were bragging how nazi bannon was going to turn on trump out of anger

Now acting like he's a smart unbiased source

Wallybrando perhaps? The timing is right I believe

HAHAHAHA. You are a sheep. The guy got rich by filing bankruptcy 6 times, stiffing contractors constantly and by borrowing money from his daddy. He is not a self made man and is really just a blowhard who convinced a lot of sheep like you to vote for him. You are right on one thing, I personally do not like him.

One of the few things harder than making money is keeping money and making it grow. Both of which he has done in GLOBAL REAL ESTATE AND TELEVISION. Two of the most cut-throat and fickle businesses there are.

I don't even like him. I really dislike Trump actually. He is loud and obnoxious. But that doesn't mean he is all these horrible things people say. He is cleary adept at getting what he wants and building his family fortune. He is clearly adept at molding perceptions and soliciting reactions.

And can you please explain how bankruptcy makes money? It protects money and lots of very rich people and businesses (Like 50 Cent for example) use it to save money. But it still costs money to utilize a bankruptcy. So please, explain how bankruptcy makes money..?

kinda makes you wonder what does he know that we do not

I would see this as more likely to be a statement from someone who is bitter about being let go. I guess it's always possible he just has some sort of inside information that he just doesn't want to tell anyone but just seems very unlikely.

So now you guys are going to praise a guy you called a Nazi for 11 months?

Nope.

Where you get that?

Take you Trump blinders off.

This is substantial because of the relationship Bannon has with Trump.

I understand the message, that Trump's failure to get along with his own staff and congress is a bigger threat to his presidency than anything illegal that he's done. I think the numbers are just being thrown out to grab headlines though. You're not going to see an already unpopular administration conspire to remove the democratically elected president, especially when he (despite terrible polling) is the only member of the party who stands a chance at getting any votes from independents in the next election. It's Trump 2020 or bust for the Republicans, they know that, whether they like it or not.

Yes, the 25th amendment is going to be invoked on a President with a 85% approval rating among Republicans.

But hey, at least Liberals can have another fantasy, for when after the Russia thing falls apart.
The Russia “thing” is getting bigger everyday, that shit ain’t going no where son...

The Russia “thing” is getting bigger everyday, that shit ain’t going no where son...
The Russian nothing is a distraction though. They seem to be pointing out the flaws the country already had. Trump doesn't need Russia to be damaging to the country and the world.

Has anyone ever been as Sour Grapes as Bannon after being let go of a position?

Breitbart went From Trump loving propaganda to Trump hating overnight lol

According to the WR, Bannon left because he could help Trump more from outside the White House.

Has anyone ever been as Sour Grapes as Bannon after being let go of a position?

Breitbart went From Trump loving propaganda to Trump hating overnight lol

And either ...

A: Pres. Trump and advisors couldn't see it coming

or

B: They think that Bannon&Co. don't have as much influence as they thought.

Gonna be interesting for sure.

Back