Steve Bannon says 30% chance Trump finishes 1st term

Will Trump finish first term?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you blaming liberals? Bannon is the one who said it.

I'm not blaming Liberals. Learn to read. I'm saying they'll cling to this, when the Russia bullshit blows up in their faces.

Trump is a billionaire who got himself elected leader of the free world the first time he tried. He's one of the more competent humans alive today.

You have no evidence to back up your claim.

The only reason you associate "incompetent" with Trump is because you personally don't like him.

HAHAHAHA. You are a sheep. The guy got rich by filing bankruptcy 6 times, stiffing contractors constantly and by borrowing money from his daddy. He is not a self made man and is really just a blowhard who convinced a lot of sheep like you to vote for him. You are right on one thing, I personally do not like him.

I'm not blaming Liberals. Learn to read. I'm saying they'll cling to this, when the Russia bullshit blows up in their faces.

haha you are always so mad. Also if the Russia thing was such nonsense why is still ongoing?

Yes, the 25th amendment is going to be invoked on a President with a 85% approval rating among Republicans.

But hey, at least Liberals can have another fantasy, for when after the Russia thing falls apart.
Wow, is that a recent poll number?!

I don't see that happening. They'll just let him sit around, tweet, and then hope to God he doesn't do anything TOO stupid.

September.
This article says otherwise.

http://www.investors.com/politics/t...as-his-approval-rating-stumbles-ibdtipp-poll/
Trump's support in the south plunged 14 points, going from 48% in September to 34% in October. Among conservatives, it went from 72% to 63%; millennials, 33% to 22%; women, 34% to 26%.

Trump's favorability rating went from -20 points in September (38% favorable to 58% unfavorable) to -26 points in October (33% favorable, 59% unfavorable).

So my AV made to trigger communists...triggered you. Great evidence

Not triggered, just pointing out you hipocrisy.

Closet authoritarian that tries to paint himself as libertarian, you fit perfectly in the republican party.

HAHAHAHA. You are a sheep. The guy got rich by filing bankruptcy 6 times, stiffing contractors constantly and by borrowing money from his daddy. He is not a self made man and is really just a blowhard who convinced a lot of sheep like you to vote for him.
Please continue to treat people who simply disagree with you like shit. Every time leftists do this, it creates more Republican votes. Reasonable people don't associate with the emotionally unstable, that's why the left keeps losing elections.

You are right on one thing, I personally do not like him.
That's also why your opinion is worth so little in regards to Trump, you're incapable of being objective.

Last month or last year?

It's actually about 81% according to Pew but they are starting to turn on him. He has already pissed off republican senators and it's only a matter of time until they fall in line and realize the guy is just incompetent

That's also why your opinion is worth so little in regards to Trump, you're incapable of being objective.

Same can be said for you. Name a few things Trump has done that you disagree with

Last month or last year?

Last month. It varies though from what I saw. As low as 79%, and as high as 90%. Either way, yes, he has very strong Republican support.

Not triggered, just pointing out you hipocrisy.

Closet authoritarian that tries to paint himself as libertarian, you fit perfectly in the republican party.

I like the term Constitutional Fascist

Too lazy to figure what zebbys last account was but liberals were bragging how nazi bannon was going to turn on trump out of anger

Now acting like he's a smart unbiased source

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back