Steve Bannon on 60 Minutes

Space

WR GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
Bannon is at war and he will mess you up:

Steve Bannon is NOT Done...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-banno...0-minutes/

Six additional clips that illustrate exactly why he was and is the Chief Strategist - now with Federal Employee handcuffs off he will take the fight to both the GOP and DEM establishment.

"Hillary Clinton's not very bright," he tells Rose. "Everybody says she's so smart, so much smarter than Donald Trump."
"She doesn't really have a grasp. She doesn't have a grasp on what's important and what's not."

"Until the Democratic Party comes to terms with its own discord, Bannon says, "they'll never be competitive."

"I think he's 36% or 38% because we haven't gotten the wall built," Bannon says, explaining that once President Trump is able to enact his legislative agenda, he'll be closer to 47% approval.

"We will pick up 6 or 7 Senate Seats and several house seats in 2018 and go on to win re-election in 2020".

"My suggestion and my recommendation is to solve the problem in Korea, you need to solve that problem with China," he says. "It's a client state of China."

"We admit that we have a worldview, which is populist, nationalist, grassroots conservative," [Breitbart editor Alex] Marlow says. "We think CNN has just as powerful of a worldview as we do, as does the New York Times. They just won't admit it."

The USA is back in good strong fighting patriotic hands that will never surrender - the Trump-Bannon alliance lives on stronger than ever.

Last edited:
I think you missed the point of the interview if you're announcing that Drumpf and Bannon are BFF's again when Bannon clearly stated that he is going to war with Trump's enemies (actually his allies, they're actually Brannon's enemies) and that he will not attack Trump in the process.

That sounds like they aren't BFF's again but that Bannon is trying to get there again

I think you missed the point of the interview if you're announcing that Drumpf and Bannon are BFF's again when Bannon clearly stated that he is going to war with Trump's enemies (actually his allies, they're actually Brannon's enemies) and that he will not attack Trump in the process.

That sounds like they aren't BFF's again but that Bannon is trying to get there again

Nice try ;)

I don't know what you're insinuating, I'm just trying to correct something that I see is wrong.

Have a free bump.

You're insinuating there's some sort of fallout between Trump and Bannon personally, which seems unsubstantiated to me.

By all accounts Bannon never stopped having Trump's ear and now he's free to say and help Trump in a different way again.

STEVE BANNON: You are a staffer. I was a federal government employee. There are certain things you can't do. I cannot take the fight to who we have to take the fight to when I'm an advisor to the president as a federal government employee. You can't do it.

McConnell and Ryan are not Trump's true allies, they are saboteurs.

I hate all the clips and editing. I want the full unedited interview.

I don't know how Bannon leaving the WH isn't an indicator of where the Trump/ Bannon brofest is currently at. It was a major slight.

I don't know how Bannon leaving the WH isn't an indicator of where the Trump/ Bannon brofest is currently at. It was a major slight.

You're reading too much into it.

There's less he can do from within the whitehouse. That's the point of leaving.

Just sounds like "they didn't break up with me, I broke up with them" attempts to save face.

Just sounds like "they didn't break up with me, I broke up with them" attempts to save face.

Maybe. But I doubt it. Bannon has never been a big publicity kind of person. He works from behind the scenes.

Bannon vs Dolan would be fun . . .

Having one of the highest positions in the American government is less powerful and desirable for implementing change than scribbling bullshit for internet cretins. Sounds legit.

Former White House Officail Steve Bannon...

Sounds more legit. Lol at if we build the wall Trumps poll numbers will increase. I thought poll numbers didn't matter?

lol These retards actually believe the "I can do more to help the President as a private citizen than I can working from within the White House as Chief Strategist"

It looks to me like a dis. He was pushed out.

Former White House Officail Steve Bannon...

Sounds more legit. Lol at if we build the wall Trumps poll numbers will increase. I thought poll numbers didn't matter?

And that they were all fake to start with.

lol These retards actually believe the "I can do more to help the President as a private citizen than I can working from within the White House as Chief Strategist"

It's too hard for them to face the fact that young, good looking Jared and Ivanka were creeped out by the angry white nationalist creep. And the ONLY people Trump is loyal to are his little girl and her husband.

Bannon was great in this interview tbh, calling him out on identity politics and reaffirm him as an interviewer he's above that.

Based Bannon, glad he's our guy.

Back