steroids for grappling

Dude what you need is to learn how to pace yourself, no amount of training is going to stop you gassing if you go balls to the walls constantly, you don’t need steroids or as a matter of fact any type of training besides rolling and getting better to avoid gassing. You will gass if you don’t lear to pace yourself.

i know how to pace myself but wrestling and scrambling is real also playing open guard when someone knows how to ride your legs well like maia wearsyou down

i know how to pace myself but wrestling and scrambling is real also playing open guard when someone knows how to ride your legs well like maia wearsyou down

You will hardly find a white belt with maias riding skills, is not a gassing or endurance the problem what you have, unless you are extreeemely out of shape, is you constantly pushing and being tense. That is the problem of 99,9% of white belts in the world.

if you're serious about getting significantly stronger you should do a dedicated strength phase. if you were going to roid now would be the time for dbol, bunch of test, shit like deca or tren

if you're trying to just recover better you would do better to do a light amount of EQ and test. Like, barely noticeable, like 250 mg/week at the very most

Taking a shit load of roids will make you hold a lot of water and kill your cardio until you come off

but honestly you probably shouldn't

A "light amount" of test will shut down the HPTA just as a bigger cycle.

This is ridiculous, been on and off roids for most of my last 15 years... nothing happened when I took a few years off.

This explains so much....................

I now suddenly understand you post history.

Lol it's hilarious to me that people on the internet think geared and non geared people can achieve the same things. If that were true practically all top athletes wouldn't need them. Whatever you can do to the best of your human ability, you will be able to do it better on steroids. Athletes at the top already have the top genetics and worth ethic, so they take gear to go beyond normal limits. Healthy lifestyle will still not give you what could achieve enhanced.

You're missing the point entirely.

It isn't free, there is a substantial cost. And it will be paid in time.

I work with people on a daily basis trying to get off HRT who were talked into it under the pretense that it would be the fountain of youth and virility.

Many of them had subsantial complications even before we get to the addictive aspects due to hormone therapy trashing their bodies natural production of T.

The worst bits tend to revolve around sexual side effects, loss of libido, inability to climax, in some inability to acheive erection. Usually by the time this is happening there is also extreme fatigue and extreme depression. Suicidal depression in some. And that's in the younger patients. The liver issues and cancer are further down the timeline.

If someone wants to gear up they should know what they're getting into. In many cases you'll be trading your future for your present.

If you're young and you think you'll be dead by 55 you'll do what you were going to do anyway. But chances are you'll be alive at 55 and living with the choices you made before you got there.

I've trained with some heavy duty legends and none of the older guys touch this shit. If they did in the past they cleaned up a long time ago.

Gene LeBell is still getting on the mat and teaching in his mid 80s.

I'd like to be ambulatory, stable, and still able to make love to my wife in my 80s.

Gearing up in your teens, twenties, or thirties is common because idiots don't understand their own goddamn mortality. Be strong at 50, don't be all fucked up. What many people think of as shortcuts are in reality incredibly unsafe and in the long term directly inferior to doing things the correct and harder way.

Last edited:
A "light amount" of test will shut down the HPTA just as a bigger cycle.
I can only assume this is directed at my post since you didn't quote me

If you think I am saying to use a supraphysiological dose of exogenous hormone in place of a PCT then you are failing at reading comprehension

Well, if you are 22 and start eating well, drinking your protein shakes, and hire a hot married strength trainer with pointy nipples, I think it's totally possible to get all the beneficial effects of steroids, without actually taking gear.
subtle. i like it.

i heard that the ATOS and Danaher guys are now injecting bull semen directly into their testicles for a competitive advantage.

Funny enough, I once worked a death of a cattle farmer who it turned out had been giving himself doses of the steroids he gave his cattle

Funny enough, I once worked a death of a cattle farmer who it turned out had been giving himself doses of the steroids he gave his cattle

They made this into a movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1821593/

If you've hit the gym long enough there's a point where you can tell if a guy is on gear and many many dudes are on gear, especially the ones that want to play it mike tyson.

some of the jokes on the first page are gr8. but hes got a legit point i know for a fact that a few top top top level competitiors are currently using.

my instructor... semi joking but semi serious said he wanted me to train up to brown and then get me juiced up. idea being technic is locked in at that point and then you add in the juice and start tearing limbs off. seems to be the formula most of these guys are using.

some of the jokes on the first page are gr8. but hes got a legit point i know for a fact that a few top top top level competitiors are currently using.

In other news.... OJ did it...

Ok, real talk:

I've had several training partners and teammates take gear.
Yes, they get big, strong, aggressive, etc.
But MAN, when they came off, they were like little kids to beat up on the mats- physically frail and injury prone, but also mentally very weak and tentative, as if their magic bullet has gone and now they were afraid to attack or come forward.

I personally prefer to GIT GUD, and always have my best weapons at my disposal, at all times.

Ok, real talk:

I've had several training partners and teammates take gear.
Yes, they get big, strong, aggressive, etc.

I have one teammate that got on TRT in his early thirties (purple belt). He was my size (135 pounds). Now, he’s like 170, all muscle. He has phenomenal cardio now, too. He’s very good in the gym, but rarely competes. Last time he competed at IBJJF Austin Open this summer he lost his his second match by submission.

Back