steroids for grappling

The diaper guy used to be super obese, that's why he looked like that. No excuse to fold the pants like that tho! :eek:

I got nothing against diaper guy, he stays in the pocket, dude just had horrible judgement regarding personal appearance. His corner is worthless!

Just shoot testosterone right in your ballsack bitch. Do you know what will make you beat bigger and stronger opponents? A gun.

CrossFit will help you more. Gas is what makes the difference at white belt, not strenght. If you are a normal dude with a looooot or gas, you will probably beat a roids dude who’s out of gas after exactly 1,5 minutes.

u believe in crossfit? i thought most guys here hated it with a burning passion due to doing oly lifts to failure along with cardio ect

Just shoot testosterone right in your ballsack bitch. Do you know what will make you beat bigger and stronger opponents? A gun.
true but i dont wana go get raped in prison

unless it is a minority then i stand my ground

u believe in crossfit? i thought most guys here hated it with a burning passion due to doing oly lifts to failure along with cardio ect

it will probably will way more useful than any ammout of roids at your stage.

it will probably will way more useful than any ammout of roids at your stage.
so do you think it is better than no conditioning for say mma training or do you think its too much work? i love the equipment they have but you have to follow there programs

so do you think it is better than no conditioning for say mma training or do you think its too much work? i love the equipment they have but you have to follow there programs

I dont know about crossfit, I dont do it, but It seems to help people with cardio, what im saying is that getting better cardio will be more helpful than steroids..

I dont know about crossfit, I dont do it, but It seems to help people with cardio, what im saying is that getting better cardio will be more helpful than steroids..
what about muscle endurance i dont really gas cardio wise my forearms and legs seem to gas and can barely move them this isnt a cardio issue but not sure how to fix this

Do you guys reckon Gordon Ryan is on the juice?

what about muscle endurance i dont really gas cardio wise my forearms and legs seem to gas and can barely move them this isnt a cardio issue but not sure how to fix this

Farmer's carries, deadlifts, cleans, overhead presses.

Don't do isometric moves, use one side only , you burn out because your nervous system is getting overworked, by training one side you will increase the cell cytoplasm, the cell capability to make energy from ATP and contract the muscle cells by making more calcium ions available, this will make you last longer. On the other hand you can't do anything about the nervous system, you can only train to do the move more efficiently.

Steroids give you more endurance and creatine supplements, they make more ATP available.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine

But steroids give you more endurance. Ask bjjrage.

Last edited:

Weighted chin-ups. Plus, bicep curls and triceps extensions using an exercise band. Make sure to grip the band in a manner that forces you to squeeze it in order to keep ahold. Great for grip strength.

Don't do isometric moves, use one side only , you burn out because your nervous system is getting overworked, by training one side you will increase the cell cytoplasm, the cell capability to make energy from ATP and contract the muscle cells by making more calcium ions available, this will make you last longer. On the other hand you can't do anything about the nervous system, you can only train to do the move more efficiently.

Steroids give you more endurance and creatine supplements, they make more ATP available.

But steroids give you more endurance. Ask bjjrage.

i thought creatine was only for a minor gain in weights is this really true? it prob wouldnt be good for guys cutting

Dude what you need is to learn how to pace yourself, no amount of training is going to stop you gassing if you go balls to the walls constantly, you don’t need steroids or as a matter of fact any type of training besides rolling and getting better to avoid gassing. You will gass if you don’t lear to pace yourself.

i thought creatine was only for a minor gain in weights is this really true? it prob wouldnt be good for guys cutting

Well read for yourself from wikipedia :

Phosphocreatine system[edit]
Creatine, which is synthesized in the liver and kidneys, is transported through the blood and taken up by tissues with high energy demands, such as the brain and skeletal muscle, through an active transport system. The concentration of ATP in skeletal muscle is usually 2-5 mM, which would result in a muscle contraction of only a few seconds.[13] Fortunately, during times of increased energy demands, the phosphagen (or ATP/PCr) system rapidly resynthesizes ATP from ADP with the use of phosphocreatine (PCr) through a reversible reaction with the enzyme creatine kinase (CK). In skeletal muscle, PCr concentrations may reach 20-35 mM or more. Additionally, in most muscles, the ATP regeneration capacity of CK is very high and is therefore not a limiting factor. Although the cellular concentrations of ATP are small, changes are difficult to detect because ATP is continuously and efficiently replenished from the large pools of PCr and CK.[13] Creatine has the ability to increase muscle stores of PCr, potentially increasing the muscle’s ability to resynthesize ATP from ADP to meet increased energy demands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_contraction
Crossbridge cycling[edit]

Crossbridge cycling
Crossbridge cycling is a sequence of molecular events that underlies the sliding filament theory. A crossbridge is a myosin projection, consisting of two myosin heads, that extends from the thick filaments.[1] Each myosin head has two binding sites: one for ATP and another for actin. The binding of ATP to a myosin head detaches myosin from actin, thereby allowing myosin to bind to another actin molecule. Once attached, the ATP is hydrolyzed by myosin, which uses the released energy to move into the "cocked position" whereby it binds weakly to a part of the actin binding site. The remainder of the actin binding site is blocked by tropomyosin.[24] With the ATP hydrolyzed, the cocked myosin head now contains ADP + Pi. Two Ca2+
ions bind to troponin C on the actin filaments. The troponin-Ca2+
complex causes tropomyosin to slide over and unblock the remainder of the actin binding site. Unblocking the rest of the actin binding sites allows the two myosin heads to close and myosin to bind strongly to actin.[24] The myosin head then releases the inorganic phosphate and initiates a power stroke, which generates a force of 2 pN. The power stroke moves the actin filament inwards, thereby shortening the sarcomere. Myosin then releases ADP but still remains tightly bound to actin. At the end of the power stroke, ADP is released from the myosin head, leaving myosin attached to actin in a rigor state until another ATP binds to myosin. A lack of ATP would result in the rigor state characteristic of rigor mortis. Once another ATP binds to myosin, the myosin head will again detach from actin and another crossbridges cycle occurs.

Crossbridge cycling is able to continue as long as there are sufficient amounts of ATP and Ca2+
in the cytoplasm.[24] Termination of crossbridge cycling can occur when Ca2+
is actively pumped back into the sarcoplasmic reticulum. When Ca2+
is no longer present on the thin filament, the tropomyosin changes conformation back to its previous state so as to block the binding sites again. The myosin ceases binding to the thin filament, and the muscle relaxes. The Ca2+
ions leave the troponin molecule in order to maintain the Ca2+
ion concentration in the sarcoplasm. The active pumping of Ca2+
ions into the sarcoplasmic reticulum creates a deficiency in the fluid around the myofibrils. This causes the removal of Ca2+
ions from the troponin. Thus, the tropomyosin-troponin complex again covers the binding sites on the actin filaments and contraction ceases.
That's why Calcium ion concentration is important and eating chelating agents such as casein, coca cola e.t.c. will reduce the Ca2+ content but I don't know if it will reduce the Ca2+ plasma content, I'm not a biologist or a medic.

I roll better when I'm drunk, I don't even feel sub attempts. Even when striking, I feel I can get even more hip activation into my strikes when hammered.

Gonna propose to teh UFC to let athletes fight while drunk

Tank Abbot approves this post:)

Back