steroids for grappling

Steroids won’t give you that extra pump to be able to hold anyone down, twchnique will, unless your 140 pound and your objective is to hold 300 pounds people down, which still steroids wont help either.

well i know technique matters obviously but i use to cut alot to stay at smaller weight classes i should put on 60 pounds and do roids too i dont plan to compete anymore i just want to dominate in my gym

i heard that the ATOS and Danaher guys are now injecting bull semen directly into their testicles for a competitive advantage.

How DARE you! Reported! I train at an ATOS affiliate! The bull semen goes in the PUPILS! Literally EVERYONE knows that! Pffffff ... testicles .... firggin' amatuers ... o_O<Moves>

well i know technique matters obviously but i use to cut alot to stay at smaller weight classes i should put on 60 pounds and do roids too i dont plan to compete anymore i just want to dominate in my gym

So you want to use roíds to dominate at your gym? That’s got to the most stupid reason I’ve seen. You want to use roída to look good, that’s fine, but roidkny yo rack gym wins, you serious? Roíds will help you train harder and recover faster, but to do that you only need to use a small amount even trt dosage will be useful, to gain 60 pounds you need to use massive amounts and eat like a fuckkng pig, what do you think roids are? Magic hulk elexirs you inject once and voila hulk is born?

So you want to use roíds to dominate at your gym? That’s got to the most stupid reason I’ve seen. You want to use roída to look good, that’s fine, but roidkny yo rack gym wins, you serious? Roíds will help you train harder and recover faster, but to do that you only need to use a small amount even trt dosage will be useful, to gain 60 pounds you need to use massive amounts and eat like a fuckkng pig, what do you think roids are? Magic hulk elexirs you inject once and voila hulk is born?

i just know my heroes hulk hogan brock lesnar and gsp did roids and look how big they got then look at them off roids hogan in 1994 lesnar later in career and gsp 2008

I will probably catch hell for this but im not in denial at least. lets not deny this sport at least has around 70% roid use. when ufc even test guys and tons are still using you can imagine the bjj scene and iv been around the block a long time training and can tell every gym has a few guys juicing at least. so that being said it isnt fair for younger guys competing, so to even the plain field what would be a good steroid to use?

To be blunt, you're an idiot. I would strongly recommend against taking illicit hormone therapy.

We're at a point in history where if you were competing in a field that does not test and you got yourself a sports medicine MD prescribing and monitoring you that would be the only way to do this remotely safely.

Even then I wouldn't recommend it. In my proffession I work with alot of young men who feel they wrecked their lives by choosing to begin TRT and/or growth hormone therapies.

There can be massive and serious side effects, dependency, and dangerous long term complications.

Is it really worth shortening your lifespan and leaving yourself dependent on hormones to stave off depression and serious sexual side effects any time you come off the hormone therapy just to have a bit of an edge at a few grappling tournaments?

If you honestly know what you're doing and you still think this is a good idea that is just sad. It isn't worth it even if you never get "caught" within your competitive field.

Your body will pay the price and that may include cancer, impotence, and more in the long run.

I hear you need the menstrual blood of a virgin and eagle feathers to make you more competitive at jiu jitsu. Or buy some roids online mofo.

Sex hormone based analogues are babby mode; all the cool kids like body builders or french-canadians take HGH and insulin growth factor.

I’ve never taken steroids but often fantasize about being Rodolfo Viera, dedicating my life to Jiu Jitsu, working out, taking gear, scarfing tons of good Brazilian food and tapping mofos out.

1CA65B20-29DC-4FB8-9DE8-3E99CB0ECB6E.jpeg

Heroin microdosing is the way to go.

After seeing what all these dudes look like post-TRT, I'm okay with never touching gear. I'm cool with forgoing DEM GAINZ if it means my dinkle and berries won't shrivel up, that's like the only thing i have going for myself.

After seeing what all these dudes look like post-TRT, I'm okay with never touching gear. I'm cool with forgoing DEM GAINZ if it means my dinkle and berries won't shrivel up, that's like the only thing i have going for myself.

Yeah, that’s bad, but also they all look so deflated and aged after stopping gear. They literally grow old overnight.

Watch Bigger stronger Faster and Icarus. two documentaries about steroid use in sports

Yeah, that’s bad, but also they all look so deflated and aged after stopping gear. They literally grow old overnight.

The aging thing has nothing to do with stoping steroids and all to do with aging.

Going back to natural means getting fat back where there was muscle it’s realky freaking hard to stay ripped as fuck and carry muscle mass...specially as you age.

You don't even wanna get on that stuff. We all can stop working out for say a couple of years, and yeah we'll be a bit flat, dad bod looking. But we get back and you'll be back to your physique in a few months time. You go off the juice, you have no idea what that shit is gonna do to you.

You don't even wanna get on that stuff. We all can stop working out for say a couple of years, and yeah we'll be a bit flat, dad bod looking. But we get back and you'll be back to your physique in a few months time. You go off the juice, you have no idea what that shit is gonna do to you.

This is ridiculous, been on and off roids for most of my last 15 years... nothing happened when I took a few years off.

The aging thing has nothing to do with stoping steroids and all to do with aging.

Going back to natural means getting fat back where there was muscle it’s realky freaking hard to stay ripped as fuck and carry muscle mass...specially as you age.

I know, steroids are for the most part, safe, if taken in the right doses and combined with diet and a sensible program that doesn’t blow your joints.

I’m just saying dudes look good on gear and the minute they stop, it’s really noticable, often making them look old and not a byproduct of steroids themselves.

Overdoing the heavy lifts, bad form, lack of stretching, excess protein, bad diet, diuretics are the real culprits.

been on and off roids for most of my last 15 years...

giphy.gif

Back