steroids for grappling

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will probably catch hell for this but im not in denial at least. lets not deny this sport at least has around 70% roid use. when ufc even test guys and tons are still using you can imagine the bjj scene and iv been around the block a long time training and can tell every gym has a few guys juicing at least. so that being said it isnt fair for younger guys competing, so to even the plain field what would be a good steroid to use?

I will probably catch hell for this but im not in denial at least. lets not deny this sport at least has around 70% roid use. when ufc even test guys and tons are still using you can imagine the bjj scene and iv been around the block a long time training and can tell every gym has a few guys juicing at least. so that being said it isnt fair for younger guys competing, so to even the plain field what would be a good steroid to use?

Unless you absolutely know what your doing, nothing.

You need to understand the drugs your using how to use them and how to come off of them, and most instructors in the gym know jack shit about it.

i heard that the ATOS and Danaher guys are now injecting bull semen directly into their testicles for a competitive advantage.

you also want to be sure to eat raw foods that stimulate testosterone production. the best way is to eat a balanced diet that allows you to absorb the nutrients as completely as possible. while chewing your food thoroughly helps, the real secret is that the professionals blend all of their meals.

try a week or so on the smoothie diet and see how you feel. the nice thing is that since you're drinking your calories instead of eating them, you can have 6-8 smoothies per day to keep cravings down and maximize gains.

i recommend a smoothie of egg, kale, broccoli, skirt steak, coffee, acai, avocado, fish oil and melted butter for liquid, and if you're really trying to take your training to the next level, top it all off with 2 scoops of whey protein.

You need dat dere CellTech.

I roll better when I'm drunk, I don't even feel sub attempts. Even when striking, I feel I can get even more hip activation into my strikes when hammered.

Gonna propose to teh UFC to let athletes fight while drunk

Last edited:
Definitely improves your pain tolerance and athleticism. But biting is banned, so it might be counterproductive

Dunno our brazillian grappling association (a cheap crappy one you don't have to pay a affiliation fee for) chief instructor bit me in rolling (and generally threw a fit) when he was getting his guard passed in rolling.

Dunno our brazillian grappling association (a cheap crappy one you don't have to pay a affiliation fee for) chief instructor bit me in rolling (and generally threw a fit) when he was getting his guard passed in rolling.
Must've been Gracie Combatives

Steroids are so low tech. Try getting your gastrointestinal system replaced with that of a gorilla.

After that, you're just 40 lbs a day of leaves, fruit, and bugs from being the strongest guy on the mat.

But biting is banned, so it might be counterproductive

once you've removed the head from the body it's no longer considered part of the body and you're free to eat as much of the face as you like!

hell, they don't even mind in Florida - just toss some oxy into the crowd like confetti and you can do whatever the hell you want.

once you've removed the head from the body it's no longer considered part of the body and you're free to eat as much of the face as you like!

hell, they don't even mind in Florida - just toss some oxy into the crowd like confetti and you can do whatever the hell you want.
Sounds like a plan, just lop heads and I'm good to use the biting technique

Well, if you are 22 and start eating well, drinking your protein shakes, and hire a hot married strength trainer with pointy nipples, I think it's totally possible to get all the beneficial effects of steroids, without actually taking gear.

If you decide to use, okay.

Just never compete in any competition outside your school.

So you suck and you're blaming steroids?

So you suck and you're blaming steroids?
ohh i def dont suck im pretty sure id kick your ass but i want dat extra pump to be able to hold someone down nonstop with a smile on my face and a tongue to the ear

ohh i def dont suck im pretty sure id kick your ass but i want dat extra pump to be able to hold someone down nonstop with a smile on my face and a tongue to the ear

Steroids won’t give you that extra pump to be able to hold anyone down, twchnique will, unless your 140 pound and your objective is to hold 300 pounds people down, which still steroids wont help either.

Back