Steroids don't give you a good chin... or do they?

It's a big HW tittle fight if you see the other guy moving and trying to defend you can't stop it, you can't take away the belt from him like that.

Proof was Brock got up and pinned him so what are we talking about here.. ref was on point.

Yes, no controversy on this fight. Pretty epic performance by both guys actually.

I have seen a 20 year old on roids take a full on baseball bat swing to the face and continue to fight.

I have seen a 20 year old on roids take a full on baseball bat swing to the face and continue to fight.

Ok Jorg... we've got to hear how this gem started and finished!

Brock got up by the end of the round and pinned Carwin against the cage and was working for a takedown in the end of that first round.

Brock has a massive head, big neck and seems to have a granite chin, problem is with his reaction to hits not with his chin itself.

Brock is just another case for steroids giving you a good chin when you think about it. A really good case hahaha Brock would've been GOAT if he took up striking earlier with someone like Hooft who would've made sure he could take a punch.

Brock is just another case for steroids giving you a good chin when you think about it. A really good case hahaha Brock would've been GOAT if he took up striking earlier with someone like Hooft who would've made sure he could take a punch.

Or how about jiu jitsu black belt Brock... that would be sick... flying armbars and triangles, a nasty Von Flue with that guy shut off the pipes.

Just another what if like Coleman, Randleman, Severn etc getting a Gracie VHS box set. Would have rewrote history.

They certainly give you better tolerance and recovery. We've seen fights where the fighter is out for a sec and comes to in no time.

Go get some shit, do a cycle for 2 months and let us know if that version of you would absolutely destroy the version of you today. I guarantee it would.

Go get some shit, do a cycle for 2 months and let us know if that version of you would absolutely destroy the version of you today. I guarantee it would.

Nice... GNC here I come!

Is that you Ovince?

I just saw someone (Nato Horo) in another thread say "So steroids give you a good chin now", and my head started spinning.

After I gathered my senses, it made me wonder, do steroids play any role at all in any way, shape or form with the durability of the users chin?

I have zero idea, my guess is no but, what is the possibility of the chin's durability being affected by the use of roids?

Muscles and vessels in the neck resisting whiplash better?

Greater fluid retention somewhere in the brain that allows a greater fluid cushion that lessens the impact of the brain bouncing around after impact?

Anybody know anything on this subject?

And on a side note, how is it that Jones has still never been rocked in the cage...roids or clean?
Neck muscled preventing head movement when struck leads to less ko's. greater bone growth around the jaw and forehead. see cyborg and bigfoot.

Bigfoot Silva would like a quiet word with you TS.

Neck muscled preventing head movement when struck leads to less ko's. greater bone growth around the jaw and forehead. see cyborg and bigfoot.

Honest question - do you think there would be any benefit from taping the jaw with a rubber mallet in an attempt to get the bone to restructure with more calcium and bone density in the most vulnerable fracture spots?

giphy.gif

I just saw someone (Nato Horo) in another thread say "So steroids give you a good chin now", and my head started spinning.

After I gathered my senses, it made me wonder, do steroids play any role at all in any way, shape or form with the durability of the users chin?

I have zero idea, my guess is no but, what is the possibility of the chin's durability being affected by the use of roids?

Muscles and vessels in the neck resisting whiplash better?

Greater fluid retention somewhere in the brain that allows a greater fluid cushion that lessens the impact of the brain bouncing around after impact?

Anybody know anything on this subject?

And on a side note, how is it that Jones has still never been rocked in the cage...roids or clean?

Ive always felt that steroids improved a guys chin, i dunno if its neurological, hormonal, or if it simply jacks up the neck and traps and this helps absorb the shock. Just based on what ive seen it really seems to help. Have never heard an informed discussion on the topic tho

Ive always felt that steroids improved a guys chin, i dunno if its neurological, hormonal, or if it simply jacks up the neck and traps and this helps absorb the shock. Just based on what ive seen it really seems to help. Have never heard an informed discussion on the topic tho

Same here, thought geeez... maybe it's not just about muscles and stamina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back