Steroids. Are they as bad as people say they are?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is always up for debate. But in 20 years from now how will people look at steroids? Especially in pro sports? From transgender people using them in amatuer sports, to actual therapeutic usage for men with low T. It seems like people are okay with them for average people but not athletes.

Reason why i mention this is because i just came back from my doctor and she told me I have low testosterone. She said TRT is a route I can take. Now im just over 30. Im not that old. But ive been using prescription opiates for pain for about 7 years. I recently successful back surgery that corrected the issues and no longer take opiates. But its only been like a month since ive been clean. So what do I do sherbros? Do I wait a few more months and hope my T levels go up through diet and exercise by being free of opiates. Or do I get on TRT and follow in the footsteps as my hero Vitor Belfort?

Someone who goes by "ClosetVitorFan" is a steroids apologist?

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

They are neccesary. Nobody training twice a day is clean. They won't make you superman. Just help you recover.

We will see in less than 20 years with vitor

TRT isn't going to kill you, the big risk with steroids is that they don't distinguish between the cells whos growth they promote so the abnormal ones are allowed to replicate before your NKcells can eliminate them. If you go on TRT you aren't going to be using them at the levels you see where people develop multiple massive tumors. Given your age your body probably isn't making a large amount of abnormal cells to start with so the chance's of getting sick are rather slim.

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq.jpg

The answer is yes....

file.gif

spAT6JP.gif

In low doses, there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest the right type of steroids are harmless for future health and are good for present health, especially for those who might be deficient in testosterone. Like a lot of drugs, those who use steroids are usually abusing them. That's where the damage is done.

With roids the more you use the worse it is for your health. TRT is a new treatment so no one knows what the long term health consequences could be for those that are currently on it.

Back