Steroids are a hassle, its not worth it, look at all the stuff you gotta inject

@Sharon Peters

Do you use steroids?

tbh when people start throwing insults around about this topic are juicing?

if not why do you come off so seemingly mad, and offended in your posts?

all I said was you can get jacked if you train hard, stick to the core compound lifts, eat clean, take the LEGAL supps that work. and you will have a good looking body and some decent strength numbers.

now what did I just post that is soo wrong or maddening enough to elicit insults?

were talking about mid nineties ultimate orange, ripped fuel, all that pre work out had a nice jolt of ephedrine.

However the average gym bro didn't know what ephedrine was. I mean truckers took it to stay awake. and none of these companies are FDA regulated anyway so your home grown sup company might be suspect too.

all I know is I've tried damn near everything except illegal steroids. and I've never had issue with gas or bloating with creatine from twin lab, eas, or muscle tech.

except for in the beginning when I was taking too much.

and I don t think I criticized TRT.

Now if there's a medical need to do trt like you have a legit endocrine/pituitary issue genetically or what not then by all means it's a legit medical treatment... However guys like Vitor, and Hendo who've used illegal roids year, after year, after year, on shit like TREN, Dbol, novadex, or whatever then I don't respect that.

don't get me wrong I actually don't have an issue with guys that juice.

it's just something I've never done. and TBH you can get as jacked as you want if you

1. kill yourself in the gym

2. take supps like creatine, and whey that work

3. eat clean. and you'll have nice gains, respectable bench, squat, dead numbers for your height and weight.

or you can juice and look like this
View attachment 357577

and end up like this
images

If you've taken "everything in GNC" you have taken steroids. It doesn't matter if it's legal or not.

In reality, the steroids you were taking were probably worse for you than injectables. You were probably exposed to some dirty bathtub variants. It would explain why a test booster is having such a profound effect on your well-being. That just doesn't happen with people who aren't hypogonadal.

@Sharon Peters

Do you use steroids?

tbh when people start throwing insults around about this topic are juicing?

if not why do you come off so seemingly mad, and offended in your posts?

all I said was you can get jacked if you train hard, stick to the core compound lifts, eat clean, take the LEGAL supps that work. and you will have a good looking body and some decent strength numbers.

now what did I just post that is soo wrong or maddening enough to elicit insults?

Your advice is all broscience... that's what I have a problem with.

Last edited:
@Sharon Peters

BTW I met Ronnie Coleman 2 years ago.

And he had zero swole or tone. I shook his hand and was shocked to see how small he was at that time in real life. if the average person compared the two of us at the time me 40+ dude that's never juiced vs Ronnie at the time I looked much better.

@Sharon Peters

BTW I met Ronnie Coleman 2 years ago.

And he had zero swole or tone. I shook his hand and was shocked to see how small he was at that time in real life. if the average person compared the two of us at the time me 40+ dude that's never juiced vs Ronnie at the time I looked much better.

Yeah, I don't believe you. Ronnie has stayed in relatively good shape since retiring. There are plenty of unshopped photos around to verify.

Also, you did take steroids...you were just too stupid to realize it. That's why your dick stopped working and you had to take snake oil to have sex with your wife.

You're advice is all broscience... that's what I have a problem with.

Okay so I'm giving advice on black seed and creatine and that's "broscience?!?!?"...starting to think your just arguing because you're bored.

If youre a basic hobbyist/casual lifter then, surely you cant be that ignorant of the efficacy and proven results of creatine, glutamine, and whey protein

if its not expired I'd say give it a try this is what I get from amazon
View attachment 357571

For me it works bro as I'm sure you're already aware of were all a lil different bio chemically and what has a huge impact on me might not do much for you.

Now don't take too much but I say give it a go.

bro I've actually felt strength gains from this stuff and my 19 year old boner has returned with a vengeance and the wife is scared. it has to be this stuff. it's the only sup I've added over the past two years that I take regularly that said I do a lot of juicing (nutra bullet)

I do a kale, spinach, ginger, 1 whole organic lemon with rind because the rind and peel have a lot of flavonoids, and matcha green tea as a pre workout

post work out another nutria bullet pretty much the same as above, with a scoop of creatine, 2 scoops of whey and 2 or 3 table spoons of da black seed man.

I'm lifting and shagging like I'm 25 again

that is the same one I have, I never opened it, im going to try it one spoon mixed in warm water with some honey like suggested and down it fast.

Can I drink it inbetween meals?

Im only scared of feeling some gastric issues, like cramping or grumbling stomach I hate that feeling, where your stomach is making noise all night, that happened to me when I drank some cabbage, carrot, apple juice made fresh, my stomach was talking all night because it had a ton of gas from the cabbage.

Back