Steroids are a hassle, its not worth it, look at all the stuff you gotta inject

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats a complicated routine, and injecting them several things you must take as well to avoid gyno, and estrogen spikes, and your nipples from lactating.

All this just for some fake muscle that deflates once you go off, and you are left with some internal organ issues. and messed up hormones for life. ill pass.

@mushishi

At least he went off them completely

When I was like 25 I took a cycle of Sustenon 300 + Greek Deca And
Primabolan

Not only was I yolked but I was shedded and my cock was harder than wolverines claws. I was also so horny all the time I would’ve fucked a rusty keyhole attached to a donkeys ass

Im glad i dont have body mutilation issues.

Thank Christ/Allah/Zoroaster for B+ level genetics. Can eat french fries and still have striations as long as I lift 3x a week.

Asian guy in the picture gets all the girls drooling over him until they see his micropenis.

Then you hit 40, look like shit and all those roids were for not.

Then you hit 40, look like shit and all those roids were for not.
roided or not, genetics are whats important. Those fat powerlifters and strongmen on gallons of juice have shit genetics and their bodies turn into lumpen turds when they age. But guys with superb genetics can keep a great physique forever, like my man Serge here at age 70.
sn516.jpg

roided or not, genetics are whats important. Those fat powerlifters and strongmen on gallons of juice have shit genetics and their bodies turn into lumpen turds when they age. But guys with superb genetics can keep a great physique forever, like my man Serge here at age 70.
sn516.jpg

He got those Yoel Romero Genetics

its da plantains man
CjPpLtwWEAAJn2l.jpg

sn516.jpg

Dude was amazing. Still is.

there a bunch of guys at the gym i go to that take just test and some pct afterward. i think you could probably buy a cycle and stuff for 150 or so. is it worth it? i dunno. some recent studies show it's not as dangerous as we thought. i'm sure if you start taking multiple things it can get crazy. some guys play with insulin. that's insane to me

Thats a complicated routine, and injecting them several things you must take as well to avoid gyno, and estrogen spikes, and your nipples from lactating.

All this just for some fake muscle that deflates once you go off, and you are left with some internal organ issues. and messed up hormones for life. ill pass.

@mushishi

At least he went off them completely

lol whats funny is my shoulders and arms are as big as that asian dude's and I don't lift at all.

Yeah, I get the appeal but what about life after the cycle? Juice heads downplay it like it's not a big deal if you do pct but to me it's like doing recreational drugs. You're doing something that feels good for the moment that you'll have to pay for in the future. A lot of juicers have to do trt later in life because they damage their endocrine system. I take pride in the fact that my balls give me the juice I need.

Sleep, water, and food are all I require to feel right. Hell yes.

Yeah, I get the appeal but what about life after the cycle? Juice heads downplay it like it's not a big deal if you do pct but to me it's like doing recreational drugs. You're doing something that feels good for the moment that you'll have to pay for in the future. A lot of juicers have to do trt later in life because they damage their endocrine system. I take pride in the fact that my balls give me the juice I need.

Sleep, water, and food are all I require to feel right. Hell yes.

A good family friend of mine is an anesthesiologist and she said they are doing surgery who on someone who is directly affected by steroids every day.

Wow I was going to take steroids until this thread. Thanks for the heads up bro.

Back