Stephen Thompson is 34?

I really wish he changed his nickname already. His nickname + his weird relationship with his dad creep me out.

Wonderboy better hope someone else take that belt from Woodley, otherwise he´ll be a gatekeeper forever.

IMO, RDA has a good chance to tale the belt from Woodley
and RDA style plays well into Wonderboy's counter game.

Wonderboy better hope someone else take that belt from Woodley, otherwise he´ll be a gatekeeper forever.

Wonderboy will never be champ, even if Woodley loses. He isn't champ material.

When he had his big shot he choked. It isn't just a skill thing. He is a choke artist.

Ahhhhh Stephen Thompson.

Imvho he'd be champ if it wasn't for him being a Sherdog darling. The Sherdog train ruined his chances.

Wonderboy is one of those guys who plays it safe too much, the point fighting is great and works good on others who wont point fight with him.

I tried to defend him after that boring ass "chess match" with Rory but I'm done. If he can't pull the trigger when it matters with this much combat sports experience he will always just be an over experienced point fighter with some fancy kicks.

He cant beat tyrone in his prime. Hes aging and i bet he wont capture the ufc gold

should be mr wonderful now

This is the second one of these threads i've seen today.

Well, at least it's a change of pace from the half dozen "Cormier is the same size as Poirier" threads.

Wonderboy will never be champ, even if Woodley loses. He isn't champ material.

When he had his big shot he choked. It isn't just a skill thing. He is a choke artist.

It's a skill thing too, he's not very well rounded at all. Pretty much a flashy striker with some MMA skills.

after 10 years northcutt will be what wonderboy is today, a kid

No need to hate on Wonderboy’s dad, just because yours pumped and dumped.

I really wish he changed his nickname already. His nickname + his weird relationship with his dad creep me out.

More proof that steroids don't really work for fighting. Most the UFC champs are 30 plus and if you look at the roster, the 30 and up fighters are actually the better fighters.

Experience, Skills and Fight IQ will take a fighter further than anabolic steroids. If steroids were so great, we would have 25 and under fighters dominating the UFC, like they do in almost every other physical sport. LOL

No need to hate on Wonderboy’s dad, just because yours pumped and dumped.

Really sucks that you don't know your dad lad, but no need to dump your insecurities on others. Although with your mum just being a cum dump for your dad, that's probably the only thing you know.

But shit kickin country boy Matt Brown whipped his ass.

He lost to Matt Brown in 2012 via decision in his 2nd UFC fight. Since then, he has wins over Bobby Knuckles, Patrick Cote, Jake Ellenberger, Johny Hendricks, Rory Mac, and Jorge Masvidal.

Back