Stephen Thompson expects Tyron Woodley trilogy: ‘The fans know I can beat him’

50 minutes ... Almost dieded 5 times and did no discernible damage to Woodley. Yeah WE know you can beat him

I like this post. Because. It's true.

I had him easily winning the 2nd fight and thought he stole the 1st.

I believe he won both.

But. He didn't and he had 50 minutes to put a stamp on why he should be champ. In those 50 minutes Tyron was the only one with a stamp.

Can he win? Absolutely, but he had two chances now and shit the bed in his last one (sure it was an arguable decision, but they both stunk up the place)

Time to build yourself back up

Thomson and his team KNOW that being aggressive plays right into Tyron's hands....

The only way Thomson can win is to try and win a karate point fight. If he engages Woodley he's in big trouble.

At least he actually somewhat stuck to his gameplan rather than standing with his back against the cage the whole fight like a scared little bitch.
You mean his game plan was to throw less volume than Woodley..again. If Woodlys back was to the cage the whole fight, why didn't he capitlize at all. If you're gonna call one of them a bitch, then you have to do the same with the other.

You mean his game plan was to throw less volume than Woodley..again. If Woodlys back was to the cage the whole fight, why didn't he capitlize at all. If you're gonna call one of them a bitch, then you have to do the same with the other.
He didn't throw less volume though...

Nobody will pay to see him fight again. He lost all his fans.

He better hope Tyron loses his belt soon cuz no one wants to see that shit again, and there's no way the UFC are going to make it.

No doubt he could win that fight, but it looked like he choked under the pressure so I wouldn't be surprised at seeing another similar performance if he ever gets into title contention again.

I'm a fan. I've seen 50 minutes of those two fight. The thought of wonder boy winning hasn't crossed my mind.

Lulz. Ain't nobody interested in that. Wonderbread had 10 rounds to do shit, and he never got even close to finishing Woodley.

He didn't throw less volume though...
He threw less significant punches, and in your words Woodley was against the cage the entire fight, so if Woodley was fighting like a bitch like you say, then what does that make Thompson?

Nobody wants to see it. His momma don't even wanna see it. You had your chance. You did fookin nuttin.

110_Stephen_Thompson.0.0.jpg
"I feel I can go out there and I know I can beat him. I mean just in the last two fights, I know if I put forth just a little bit more effort and actually go out there and just do what I know I can do, just fight, you know, I know I can beat him. I know I can do it. And the fans do too. Of course, you’re out there being cautious, but sometimes you gotta grit your teeth, bite down on that mouthpiece and go. And I didn’t do that in the last fight. And that’s something that I know if I go out there and do, then I’ll ended up winning. But the fight happened twice and I’ll fight who I gotta fight next and we’ll do it again.”

I dont think you can nor do i wanna see you fight him again lol

lmfao if those two fight again I'll jump in the cage and ktfo Wonderbread myself

just goes to show people rather see 2 amateurs slug it out than 2 professionals fight optimally

He threw less significant punches, and in your words Woodley was against the cage the entire fight, so if Woodley was fighting like a bitch like you say, then what does that make Thompson?
An awesome figher that relies on technique and training rather than steroids?

Woodley schooled this delusional white boy. No thanks!

Suspicious bullshit. If those two intentionally blew that fight with the intention to guarantee a trilogy pay day I hope they never compete again.

No way should this fight get booked again until they clear the division are the last men standing.

You definitely can dude I just don't want to watch you try any more

Back