Stephen Thompson expects Tyron Woodley trilogy: ‘The fans know I can beat him’

Yawn. He needs to improve his MMA game, he's still kickboxing.

You are 34 and will not get any better. You had 2 cracks at it bro..

Maybe if you got it done in the 2nd fight you would have the title & i wouldn't have Tyrone's fucking mom jumping around my avatar

Nobody wants to see either of these ass clowns fight again. Just give the belt to Carlos Condit. F' these bum's.

No, you can't.

I don't want to see even a second of that fight. Won't pay a cent for it either.

I'm a big of Wonderboy, but I will never waste my time watching those two fight eachother ever again.

Last edited:
Tyron won the first fight. Wonderboy won the second fight. I'd rather not see these 2 guys fight again. Wonderboy should beat up on the top 10 until the belt changes hands and get another crack at it.

No thanks. He should of went for it in the 2nd fight. Instead point fight to a decision...at least Woodley tried to finish the fight,

I 100% agree with him and he's right. In fact I would be on Thompson winning the fight if they did fight again and I personally thought he won the second fight while the first one was a draw. However, I dont wanna see this fight again and not because it was uneventful but the fact that Thompson had 10 rounds to "bite down" and let his hands go and he didnt. He had his chance and didnt take it, time for others to fight Twood. Lets see Maia if he wins, perhaps a Lawler rematch or Masvidal if he beats Maia and moves up
He did fuck all both fights. Tyron nearly killed him multiple times.

3rd time was the charm for Frankie vs Gray... i suppose it's possible(i had it either for wonderboy or draw in the second fight). But he's yet to show the ability to hurt Woodley, so he'd probably have to fight the perfect fight and not get dropped.

Wonderfag has to go against some other top contenders, he beat an ageing, post usada hendricks and he beat macdonald because his fucking nose collapsed again because he fought too soon after his lawler fight

If he can beat Masvidal, Cerrone, Maia, or another top WW for 3 straight fights then yes, he deserves the title shot, but just because he beat some former top contenders in questionable circumstances, he really didn't deserve the stupid amount of hype he got.

Bracing myself for criticism right now

Wonderboy doesn't realize he's becoming the WW version of Gus

LOL kid had two chances and blew them both. Sorry but back in line.

Fuck outta here you already had two chances. And you did less in the rematch than the first fight. Nice that he believes in himself but nobody wants to see a third.

As a Wonderboy fanboy. I need to say STFU after reading this.

He sounds like a kid who's lost a fight on the playground and just got beaten up.

"I could still kick his ass though!"

Back