Stephen Thompson cleared to fight, wants Jorge Masvidal or Robbie Lawler at UFC 217

They both beat Wondergoof.
giphy.gif

So sad that majority of the best UFC fighters are 30 and above. What's even sadder is that there wont be young guys to replace them. The entire sport of MMA will be fading in 5 yrs. Only way to make it survive is better pay. If there's good money to made, athletes will want to take up the sport.

Either fight should be awesome and fast paced very excited

You see his last two fights?

Not even Robbie could make him look exciting.

I'm also not convinced that he can contend with the elite at ww.

How soon we forget the last 3 fights Wonderboy participated in? Absolute stinkers

It will take a lot for me to be a fan again.

Cerrone vs. DHK would be ideal.

This is actually a pretty good fight

Wonderboy vs Masvidal is cool too. Or Wonderboy vs Lawler. Or Cerrone. Basically everyone is in the same sorta position right now, either having lost to Tyrone or coming off a loss (or lackluster'ish win in Robbies case)

Sweet. Two guys who will actually try and fight him. Will make for a good fight.

I hope it's Masvidal so he can pick Wonderboy apart and get a title shot against Ty-run.

Rematches for Woodley against Maia, Thompson, and Lawler are all warranted. That's how fucked the division is

I hope its against Robbie. I don't fully understand Sherdogs love fest with Masvidal.

Only problem is a win over Robbie and its basically title shot time and no one wants to see part 3 of that fight.

Back