Stephan Bonnar is now working at a strip club

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Stephan-Bonnar.jpg

Damn Stephan looking rough got that boozer face going on...

Dang his face aged. Good for him though.

I never understood his beef with Ortiz. They were both in UFC and nothing was happening but then in Bellator they had that fucked up feud with the dude in the mask and Ortiz being so mad that he didn't let it go after the fight.

That video should be shown in schools so the kids will be scared straight into studying hard and avoiding the degenerate life. Bonnar looks awful and sounds ridiculous.

Too lazy to watch the video. What is his job?

I'm sure he thought he was going to be famous forever and raking in the dough. Griffin seemed smarter plus he had or maybe still has a UFC fake job.

He could have capitalized on his celebrity way more being in that TUF 1 epic fight with Forrest. Could have gotten into commentating, podcasting or some sort of mma analyst.

He just looks like an older retired fighter nothing that shocking about his appearance. People getting all dramatic about things as usual, seems to me he is perhaps co owning a strip club which is as good a business as any.

Bonnar did go to college btw as do most business owners. Rich Franklin got his masters in Mathmatics and opened a juice bar, Stephen a strip club big deal.

I'm sure he thought he was going to be famous forever and raking in the dough. Griffin seemed smarter plus he had or maybe still has a UFC fake job.
From what I understand Forrest actually goes to the office and does stuff, I have no idea what, but he shows up, which is why he kept his job unlike Matt & Chuck.

Sweet Christ that was hard to watch. Made me feel like a disgusting creep just watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back