Stephan Bonnar is looking for work

Really stupid reason. He's in the HoF for a sloppy brawl. His UFC record was 8-7..he was the definition of an average fighter. Meanwhile Frank Shamrock was the first LHW champ and defended his belt like 4 times...and still isn't HoF.

Having said that, I hope Bonnar finds work in wrasslin' or somewhere else. Nothing against him personally...he seemed like a good guy other than the roids...

you've been here since 07 and are wondering why Frank isnt in HOF and Bonnar is? Are you a complete noob? lol

you've been here since 07 and are wondering why Frank isnt in HOF and Bonnar is? Are you a complete noob? lol

Where did I "wonder"? I simply said it makes no sense. I understand the politics behind it. You're the one making the wrong assumption.

bellator lhw tourney next year. stay tuned.

liddell, ortiz, vitor, bonnar, sonnen, wand, bader, davis

Where did I "wonder"? I simply said it makes no sense. I understand the politics behind it. You're the one making the wrong assumption.

It makes complete sense. Dana doesn’t like Frank, Dana is very thankful to Bonnar and Griffin. That fight is what saved the UFC and set it on the course to where it is today.

You don’t have to agree with it, but these are the facts. And they make sense if you have an unbias opinion.

Really stupid reason. He's in the HoF for a sloppy brawl. His UFC record was 8-7..he was the definition of an average fighter. Meanwhile Frank Shamrock was the first LHW champ and defended his belt like 4 times...and still isn't HoF.

Having said that, I hope Bonnar finds work in wrasslin' or somewhere else. Nothing against him personally...he seemed like a good guy other than the roids...

Dude.. Mask is in the UFC HOF, never had a fight and sold clothes.

What was that guy any good at other than getting punched and failing test

Exposed Anderson's boxing.

20121014-634857941908049562w.jpg

Bonnar v. Riddle coming soon

Bonnar was apparently supposed to debut vs Riddle but it didn't happen. Matt Riddle had actually put the time and effort in and is gaining a following in the independents. I figure before long he'll be too big of a name for Bonnar to face.

Back