Steph Curry to sign a 5 year $201M deal

Cro Cop Is Back

Red Belt
Reaction score
Not bad for a guy who most people thought would retire from injuries a few years ago. Thoughts?

That's a lot of money.

Not bad for a guy who most people thought would retire from injuries a few years ago. Thoughts?
I was among them. I thought he was made of glass. I also was dead wrong on the rise of Downtown Moneyball in the NBA. My whole life it was: if you live by the 3, die by the 3...you're gonna die by the 3.

So, yeah, holy fucking shit.

There's a nba thread already

If this doesn't work out for him he can go on the next HW season of TUF for a shot at a six-figure contract.

Overpaid. Curry is worth closer to 40k per year. Not 40m.

Now he should reclaim his team.

He should get a C sewn onto his uniform so Kevin Durant the front runner doesn't steal his team and glory.

Locked up a great player. This team is a heavy favorite next season.

That western conf. finals with OKC should be nice.

The east is like a farm league at this point.

His first big contract, deserves it. His last one was shit for his ability, but they also took a risk with them ankles. Dunno how or what they're paying KD to stay. 40 for Steph, 16 for Iggy, 8 for Living, 17 for both Klay & Green. That's already 100 mil for 5 dudes.

He actually could have signed for more, but gave them a slight hometown discount. John Wall will end up making about $2M more per year when he signs his extension with the Wizards. This is very well deserved and the Warriors were still able to sign Iggy and will be able to bring back Durant as well. Good for him.

His first big contract, deserves it. His last one was shit for his ability, but they also took a risk with them ankles. Dunno how or what they're paying KD to stay. 40 for Steph, 16 for Iggy, 8 for Living, 17 for both Klay & Green. That's already 100 mil for 5 dudes.
Yeah, his ankles was like Overeem's chin. I guess ankles, unlike chins, can come back, though.

Back